2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That huvr board is insane! Is that real?!

Anyways to stop my post from derailing the thread. I'm curious to see how other 510s came out. They're all kinda unique in a way right in terms of the camo print? Here's mine that I picked up from a local shop.

Got my 510`s in today............and they are too small. smdh. got an 11, need an 11.5(which was the size that got cancelled by skate warehouse, smdh). Hopefully they pop up at some stores tomorrow or thursday, smdh.

Yeah, I half size up on all highs, my true size is a wide 8.5 and I get 9's. Neckfaces are perfect, diamonds are a bit big, and 510's are super snug. I imagine they fit similar to civilists since most said those ran small. I got an 8.5 from NDC and a 9 from SW, definitely returning those 8.5's when I get them. I say at least half size up for 510's.

Ok guys, I have a question for you if you don't mind taking the time to answer. I think the information will be invaluable for me.

We all know GS sizes are super rare. Many stores don't even get them and the ones that do might... get 1-2 max of each size smaller than 7... most likely scattered sizing.

IN YOUR OPINION, how fast do these GS sizes sell out (quickstrikes)? Do you think they have a higher chance of sitting unwanted, or they'll sell out right away because they are so rare?

Related question. Why is there never any rhyme or reason to the GS sizes? One skate shop might get down to a size 5 one release and then no 5s to be found for the next few releases. Why isn't there some predictable pattern?

As always, thank you thank you NT. You all have a good night!

Last edited:
That huvr board is insane! Is that real?!

Anyways to stop my post from derailing the thread. I'm curious to see how other 510s came out. They're all kinda unique in a way right in terms of the camo print? Here's mine that I picked up from a local shop.

How did I not notice that before??? I'll have to check other pictures of 510s. Irregular patterns are soooooo cool. Some might see it as sloppy quality checking, but I see it as being unique.

Ok guys, I have a question for you if you don't mind taking the time to answer. I think the information will be invaluable for me.

We all know GR sizes are super rare. Many stores don't even get them and the ones that do might... get 1-2 max of each size smaller than 7... most likely scattered sizing.

IN YOUR OPINION, how fast do these GR sizes sell out (quickstrikes)? Do you think they have a higher chance of sitting unwanted, or they'll sell out right away because they are so rare?

Related question. Why is there never any rhyme or reason to the GR sizes? One skate shop might get down to a size 5 one release and then no 5s to be found for the next few releases. Why isn't there some predictable pattern?

As always, thank you thank you NT. You all have a good night!
I think you mean GS as opposed to GR= General release... on a quickstrike/ hyperstrike/ hyped shoes expect the smaller sizes to get swallowed up by resellers i believe the GS Tiffs were selling for a decent amount more then the common sizes like 9—11

I think you mean GS as opposed to GR= General release... on a quickstrike/ hyperstrike/ hyped shoes expect the smaller sizes to get swallowed up by resellers i believe the GS Tiffs were selling for a decent amount more then the common sizes like 9—11

GS yes. Lol I always mix up the two.

Copped 3M snakes literally months ago for like 70 shipped and still haven't worn them. I'm hoping to give them some burn this summer.

Kinda regret returning my Raging Bulls.

If I could get the 3 snakes for 70 shipped i might've pulled the trigger

Very intrigued on the Black Sheep v Palace 5ive thing. Check the avy, playboys. I'm an alum, so you know I'm after anything Tar Heel colored or related.

Black Sheep is a great shop. If it's limited to just that store, forget about it. Don't know if y'all remember the line for the Tiffs at Black Sheep but it was insane, and early. Not to mention, a lot of Heels fans in the QC of course.

Is Georgetown even going to make the Tournament this year? 7th in the weakest Big East in years.

I hope we get more details soon. I was interested in splitting the AJKO pack with one of my homies so I could get the UNC pair, but might have to see how this plays out. We recently (last year? Haven't rocked them yet so can't remember if it was 2012 or 2013) got the AJ 1 Mid in UNC blue. Would be interesting to get a regular dunk or SB dunk with that blocking that close to the AJKO release.

This is a long winded post of me basically saying SOMEONE TELL ME MORE! Haha.

PS - Black Sheep is also re-releasing last years St Patty's Day Highs this Saturday with the SOMPs. 

I know someone a few pages back was asking, so if you are looking you should go ahead and shoot them an email. Hopefully since it's a re-release they will break you off with a phone or email order.

Been a good few weeks 

Other than the snake eyes quality which is poop, i am very satisfied (cause they sure look awesome)

This thread grows quickly! It was at 1700 last saturday :smokin Anyway, I have to agree with a few in here that the 510's fit smaller. My shop didn't get above a 12 and I was hoping for a 13 before that "sz 12 is the largest" bomb was dropped. Regardless, I still love em. I'll be in Boise for the weekend and Prestige and Newt & Harold's aren't getting the SOMP. I'm hoping for an assist here locally (Salt Lake City) or I get lucky online.

Are you usually a size 11.5 or 11 in Dunk Highs? 
Got my 510`s in today............and they are too small. smdh. got an 11, need an 11.5. Hopefully they pop up at some stores tomorrow or thursday, smdh.
I havent worn SB`s that much before. The first pair i bought was a sz 11 in the petoskey premier version, and they fit a little small so i sold them and bought the regular version in an 11.5.

But i bought the St. Pattys day (green/gold) pair in a sz 11 and they fit perfectly fine($50 so if i couldnt fit them, it wouldnt really matter). I think what im gonna do for now on is just stick to 11.5 in the leather SBs and non-leather SBs so there isnt a question on if i can fit them or not.

Live and learn............

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom