2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The problem with "sneakerheads" and the "sneaker community" today. Why does it matter if there's hype or not? Stop being a lame sheep and cop what you like hype or not
mean.gif
Repped

The problem with "sneakerheads" and the "sneaker community" today. Why does it matter if there's hype or not? Stop being a lame sheep and cop what you like hype or not :smh:

Sounds like he was just wondering, not that he was concerned about it, relax.

nah man my right reason are to be on my feet. I don't hate anyone's hustle for reselling though. I only got problems with people pushing fakes!

if wearing them on feet is the "right reason" what do you consider being the "wrong reason"? :nerd:

NOT trying to start rumors, but has anyone heard of a SB x JB tear away pack?

Overheard some guys talking it about it at my local shop. They mentioned it starts as one color then tears away to a OG 1 color. If true :smokin

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm LOL'ing cuz I know this is a serious dilemma

I'm still baffled by how peoples feet are. I'm a straight up 11 in everything I wear. The only time there's a deviation in my collection is .5 up only because an 11 wasn't available
Were you the one e-camping the undftd ballistics drop on here with me?

I went with my true dunk SB size (after not buying a dunk for years) and my heart sank heavy when I tried them on.

Might have to make a trip to my closest store which is almost an hour away, don't remember the last time I did that for any release. I just love simple clean colorways.

Last edited:
Whoa, I login this morning and my GS sizing question has gotten some mad discussion.

Thank you @sole_reaver, @kranestyle, @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Alright, so just to recap here, it looks as though my suspicions are fairly accurate.

It was never EASY to find GS sizes in general when it came to quickstrike SBs (as already specified they may sit at the rare skateshop that actually got tiny sizes or if they're gone, they're gone). But atleast back in 06-08 when I was at my collecting peak, you could actually find them from time to time and the RESELL WAS NOT MORE THAN MENS SIZES ON RECENT RELEASES.

But when it came to the Tiff drop, I was so dumbfounded. $700, 800? 1000+?!? Are you kidding me?

I feared that finding SBs in my size, in general had become a lost cause. Copping the YOTH was also a fail til I lucked out from a call to a random skate shop that luckily had my size... but this was a month after the drop.

I'm glad to hear that the hype of SBs as of now is relatively falsely inflated due to the Tiffs. If they settle back down to "normal" levels... I think I'll have a better chance of finding my size, and not having to pay ridiculous amounts on the secondary market. Because as of right now that's what it is. Resellers will charge more for GS sizes.

The appeal of SBs to women has never been of question to me. The dunk is a simple, very unisex shoe and the colorways can be bright and fun... designs that women would like to wear and appeal to. So yes, I know women collectors are out there, I just didn't remember the competition being this fierce. :lol:

Looks amazing!  Why so limited???

If you're wondering about the nylon tongue, it kind of reminds me of the OG covers for the padding over the BMX bike's bars.   I'm thinking that's the effect they were going for here...  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom