2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i'm new to this so i don't know if they have carried previous releases, but they said they are getting them, and are mentioned in every article on the SOMPs.

maybe they are associated with nigel sylvester in some way.
Nigel is heavily affiliated with them. He will be there during the release to do a signing. 

Were you the one e-camping the undftd ballistics drop on here with me?

I went with my true dunk SB size (after not buying a dunk for years) and my heart sank heavy when I tried them on.

No I went and copped them @ UNDFTD Silverlake.

The UNDFTD dunks ran big tho. I know the White/Gum pair fit me like I coulda went 10.5. The Ballistics fit funny still. They hurt in the heel area and feel off like my foot slips but the toe area is perfect.

God I love those dunks.

Looks amazing!  Why so limited???

If you're wondering about the nylon tongue, it kind of reminds me of the OG covers for the padding over the BMX bike's bars.   I'm thinking that's the effect they were going for here...  

lol...of course you do
my bad man was on NT awhile ago but never re joined when the site was redone, OG name was Bigstick23, but yes in need the 13, got a 12 cuz my local shop didnt have the 13, no resell just want to be able to wear the shoes that's it  

Last edited:
Damn they look great on the premier website! Good luck to all...hope all us NT'ers get our pair of SOMPs!
Premier always makes things look great with there pics. I could be viewing a shoe on their site that I otherwise would've never gotten but their pics for whatever reason would make me think otherwise. lol

my bad man was on NT awhile ago but never re joined when the site was redone, OG name was Bigstick23, but yes in need the 13, got a 12 cuz my local shop didnt have the 13, no resell just want to be able to wear the shoes that's it  

You can ask for your old account back. I got mine restored. Just contact the Niketalk admins

Is there any good sb shops in the Florida Orlando area? Going there on holiday and was wondering if there was any places to pick up some good shoes

You can ask for your old account back. I got mine restored. Just contact the Niketalk admins
Coo, didn't know I could do that thanks for the info, know you have people who say that all the time but, I've been coming on here for a few years now.  

I'm starting to get a bad feeling :lol:

Lol so am I. I'm thinking these are gonna do YOTH numbers in terms of availability and resell value, maybe even less (availability) and more (resell). I remember on the YOTH release day I told myself they were gonna be everywhere like the Premier Hi's, boy was I wrong.
Premier always makes things look great with there pics. I could be viewing a shoe on their site that I otherwise would've never gotten but their pics for whatever reason would make me think otherwise. lol
Lol QFT! They do take some beautiful HD shots, as does MIA. I almost always wait to see those two shop's pictures before I cast judgement of something not looking good but as you said, it can be misleading at times too

Gotcha, thanks man appreciate you sharing the info. Repped. My go to for most releases is dqm but they've been mum so far and if this is gonna be an overnight camp out type thing count me out lol
Looks like Dave's warehouse is my only hope. Everyone and their mother is gona be on SPoT at 8/9am. However if its an overnight campout thing I'm screwed, I work on Saturdays. Hopefully people wont be camping out for a "plain" shoe lol

It was never EASY to find GS sizes in general when it came to quickstrike SBs (as already specified they may sit at the rare skateshop that actually got tiny sizes or if they're gone, they're gone). But atleast back in 06-08 when I was at my collecting peak, you could actually find them from time to time and the RESELL WAS NOT MORE THAN MENS SIZES ON RECENT RELEASES.

But when it came to the Tiff drop, I was so dumbfounded. $700, 800? 1000+?!? Are you kidding me?

I feared that finding SBs in my size, in general had become a lost cause. Copping the YOTH was also a fail til I lucked out from a call to a random skate shop that luckily had my size... but this was a month after the drop.

I'm glad to hear that the hype of SBs as of now is relatively falsely inflated due to the Tiffs. If they settle back down to "normal" levels... I think I'll have a better chance of finding my size, and not having to pay ridiculous amounts on the secondary market. Because as of right now that's what it is. Resellers will charge more for GS sizes.

The appeal of SBs to women has never been of question to me. The dunk is a simple, very unisex shoe and the colorways can be bright and fun... designs that women would like to wear and appeal to. So yes, I know women collectors are out there, I just didn't remember the competition being this fierce. :lol:

You can't compare anything prior and maybe after the Aqua dunk release as that was a monster of its own.

You had each and every hypebeast from all corners of the climate descend upon that release. Resellers, JB heads, Supreme hypes, etc. I mean this thread was chuck full of regular NT posters who NEVER showed their face in here. Along with them came the hype GFs that like to match their BFs or the JB girl sneakerheads that think the colors are "cute" Smaller sizes I think have always been more limited but sat longer because not many people who normally wear SBs are that size or because they might be young, growing kids probably outgrow the shoe size fast.

Also remember not all QS or HS come in small sizes. If I remember correctly the smallest size for the HS blue denim Levis dunks was an 8.

YOTH was another example of hype. Seems anything cloaked in all red is getting scooped up thanks to yeezus. Add to that the fact that NDC is selling QS and regular SBs online. Don't think that just because NDC carries SBs they're making more. It seems that they're just pulling from the allotment of some mom & pops. My local has been getting screwed with QS this year as they've received 1 size run or less of QS.

Last edited:
Haha you got a valid point. Yea if there's a shoe that you think looks great, usually Premier will make the shoe pop even more.

from their facebook

"On 3/8/14 at NOON we will have the S.O.M.P Nike SB dunks by Nigel Sylvester. This Amazing drawing is by AJWILLDESIGN.COM so if you want a pair we will have them and Nigel will be here too if you want your boxed signed."

Also didn't See it mentioned, but Active is having 20% off your entire order. Today only.

code: WUW300

Last edited:
for the GS argument too, America gets screwed over on the GS sizing when it comes to online retailers. EU usually gets a much larger size run then we do. But they fly fast because of the resellers.

Back
Top Bottom