2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

CNCPTS replied to my email. not sure if this means online or not, but for boston/cambridge crew, they will at least have SOMPs in store.

Hello,

Will you be getting the Nike SB X Nigel Sylvester SOMP on Saturday 3/8/14?

Online release? Phone orders?

Thank you for your help.

Concepts
To Me

Today at 10:51 AM

Yes we will
followed up with an email back as they did not clarify online vs in store - this was their response:

When they come in, we will do instore and online at the same day.  Please follow us on instagram for daily updates about releases and times.

not sure how to take that - maybe they are not getting them on RD?

also, for NYC heads, extra butter (who got the 510s and the tiffs) said:

We are not certain if we will be receiving the Nike SB x Nigel Sylvester S.O.M.P. We do normal get most of the Jordan and SB releases. When we do receive the info we will make it known via our social media outlets such as Twitter, and Facebook. If you have any other questions feel free to contact the store.

edit:

called DQM - they are getting SOMPs, in store only.

called blades uptown - "downtown. give them a call for the info."

called blades downtown - "i think so, we should be getting them, just follow us on social media." <----- THANKS 
tongue.gif

Last edited:

followed up with an email back as they did not clarify online vs in store - this was their response:

When they come in, we will do instore and online at the same day.  Please follow us on instagram for daily updates about releases and times.

We are not certain if we will be receiving the Nike SB x Nigel Sylvester S.O.M.P. We do normal get most of the Jordan and SB releases. When we do receive the info we will make it known via our social media outlets such as Twitter, and Facebook. If you have any other questions feel free to contact the store.

nothing yet from DQM or blades.
Concepts generally does an instore in the AM and a online at noon

Nice!
I've been loving the Kobe9s recently.
I love my masterpieces but these Inspirations are pretty awesome too. Wasn't feeling the yellow until I got them in my hands. I'm still dumbfounded that I was able to score a pair of Tiffs.

edit:

called blades downtown - "i think so, we should be getting them, just follow us on social media." <----- THANKS 
tongue.gif

repped my man, lmk what you're thinking in terms of getting these SOMPs maybe I'll see you... unless we're the same size lol

Premier always makes things look great with there pics. I could be viewing a shoe on their site that I otherwise would've never gotten but their pics for whatever reason would make me think otherwise. lol

It's the Photography.
I've seen shoes in my hands and passed, then saw Premier pictures and decided to cop.

I love my masterpieces but these Inspirations are pretty awesome too. Wasn't feeling the yellow until I got them in my hands. I'm still dumbfounded that I was able to score a pair of Tiffs.
You're lucky. 

I wish the Kobes just werent so damn expensive :/. Ill probably grab a pair at some point. I loved the gumbos though. 

edit:

called blades downtown - "i think so, we should be getting them, just follow us on social media."

edit:

tongue.gif

yeah thanks for the info. If i have no luck in Jersey i'll be jumping on the train i guess

My 510s and Civilists both came in today. 

510s are a bit tight but nothing a few stretching tricks won't handle. 

Civilists fit perfectly, strangely enough. 

I'm getting reallyyyy nervous and having a bad feeling about these SOMP's. Called my "locals" which are Martini Skate (Cleveland Heights, OH) and Westside Skates (Lakewood, OH) that are about an hour away from me. Martini said they're unsure if they're getting them and to keep an eye out on IG and Westside didn't even know what shoe I was talking about (maybe I didn't ask in a clear, understanding manner). However, Westside did tell me they were getting the Nike SB x Jordan joints.

I have a feeling SOMP's might drop later at a lot of shops; not one universal release
yeah, i'm starting to get that feeling too with the lack of clear info from some of the usual SB spots. feels like if it were dropping everywhere on 3/8, stores would know one way or another. a lot of "i'm not sure, maybe."

yeah, i'm starting to get that feeling too with the lack of clear info from some of the usual SB spots. feels like if it were dropping everywhere on 3/8, stores would know one way or another. a lot of "i'm not sure, maybe."

Def the vibe I'm getting; like the Premiers

My 510s and Civilists both came in today. 

510s are a bit tight but nothing a few stretching tricks won't handle. 

Civilists fit perfectly, strangely enough. 
My 510s were so tight they kinda hurt. I just went up a half size. I can usually break in shoes but these were a little much on one foot.

Back
Top Bottom