2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

do mids run the same as the highs? I'm guessing since it's a canvas material it may run tighter on the toe space.

if you can make them look like this, go for it :smokin

I remember when you originally mocked this one up, made me instantly not want a pair of them bc they woulda looked SUPER dope with black instead of blue lol

got my 510s the other day thanks to the help of dcypoe81 dcypoe81

i automatically went for my normal sz 10.5 and forgot to size up

tried em on and they just hurt bad in the toe box

debating whether i should search for an 11 or just sell them to fund my civilists, which after seeing em a few pages back make me want them even more.

got my 510s the other day thanks to the help of @Dcypoe81

i automatically went for my normal sz 10.5 and forgot to size up

tried em on and they just hurt bad in the toe box

debating whether i should search for an 11 or just sell them to fund my civilists, which after seeing em a few pages back make me want them even more.
I got 2 pairs in my normal size and now I'm afraid. Got my SPoT order in today so I guess I'll try them on...

Might have found a deal on some thai temples. I'm usually a size 11 but have some blue box sb's in a size 10.5 because thats all that was left. For example i managed to get the space jams in a 10.5. sure it is a little tight but i can live with it.

So main question to those that have the Thai Temples would i be ok with a 10.5?? I see some people say they are very true to size....?

Might have found a deal on some thai temples. I'm usually a size 11 but have some blue box sb's in a size 10.5 because thats all that was left. For example i managed to get the space jams in a 10.5. sure it is a little tight but i can live with it.

So main question to those that have the Thai Temples would i be ok with a 10.5?? I see some people say they are very true to size....?
For me, as a general rule of thumb, older SB's are TTS. Newer SB's can be TTS but many with stiffer materials are tight (Petoskey's, 510's, Civilist, etc)

once you try em on, your gonna be like $%*#
I tried them on and made that exact sound. EXCEPT, I noticed two things. First of all, the laces were laced up an extra loophole more than I'd usually go, so took it down a notch, and voila, more space. Second, the toebox is tight, BUT like everyone's been saying, these will break in. I will probably rock one pair and sell the other in case I decide to go up a size. 

I tried them on and made that exact sound. EXCEPT, I noticed two things. First of all, the laces were laced up an extra loophole more than I'd usually go, so took it down a notch, and voila, more space. Second, the toebox is tight, BUT like everyone's been saying, these will break in. I will probably rock one pair and sell the other in case I decide to go up a size. 

:lol: i tried that too, but it just kills my pinky toes

For me, as a general rule of thumb, older SB's are TTS. Newer SB's can be TTS but many with stiffer materials are tight (Petoskey's, 510's, Civilist, etc)

That is true if i had to do it over again i would of even went to 11.5 on the Civilists. 510 i'm ok with the 11 after one wear i'm already noticing the fit is better.

Guess i'll try out the 10.5 in the Thai Temple supposed to go pick up today.

That is true if i had to do it over again i would of even went to 11.5 on the Civilists. 510 i'm ok with the 11 after one wear i'm already noticing the fit is better.

Guess i'll try out the 10.5 in the Thai Temple supposed to go pick up today.
RAD! Let us know how it works out!

man I don't have time for diff sizes of the same model of shoe :lol: I truly don't. I hope these sz. 6 goldenrods work out---I got a 6 in US passports and they fit fine.

So main question to those that have the Thai Temples would i be ok with a 10.5??
If you don't mind them a little tighter around the pinky toes you'll be fine. I don't have any Thai Temples but I've got a few blue boxes in a 9.5 (I'm a 10 comfortably) and they fit fine for me, just a little tighter than a 10 would.

man I don't have time for diff sizes of the same model of shoe :lol: I truly don't. I hope these sz. 6 goldenrods work out---I got a 6 in US passports and they fit fine.
You should be fine. Seems that the sizing difference only comes into play with the more recent From the Future and Tiff box releases and usually, only bc of the extra heel padding in the highs or shoe material used.

Back
Top Bottom