2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike Store Japan is doing an online release only.  I already grabbed a pair from the US but I'm hoping to grab a smaller size for my girl or a 10 for my brother.

Did China get a release yet?

Hong Kong released the same Saturday as the US

I was in Osaka that weekend it released in the states. I thought it was the same weekend hah.

I asked a bunch of places that had SB, they all said no or had no idea what i was talking about. The one store that knew what I was talking about said nike osaka probably sold out but turns out they don't carry SB.

Currently now back in China
frown.gif
booo! missed the drop by a 3 weeks
Nike Store Japan is doing an online release only.  I already grabbed a pair from the US but I'm hoping to grab a smaller size for my girl or a 10 for my brother.

online only hmmmm. where did you find this out at?

I was in Osaka that weekend it released in the states. I thought it was the same weekend hah.

I asked a bunch of places that had SB, they all said no or had no idea what i was talking about. The one store that knew what I was talking about said nike osaka probably sold out but turns out they don't carry SB.

Currently now back in China
frown.gif
booo! missed the drop by a 3 weeks

found it thanks

Yeah, I prob won't fill a reseller's pockets if I can't cop for retail either. I'll cop some older release I missed out on for that kinda $$ before I spend that on a new release. I'll just move it on to the next.

Same here, depending how high they go I rather get a pair of nontourages. Sucks because I rather have a high with gum sole.

Man you are crushing it with the info for NYC shops! repped a bunch of times.

So far it looks like I have a few options, not counting online because I'll probably strike out at spot. But I can't be at two places at once so i just have to pick the right one, I'm assuming there will be a line at the shops that do have them... hmm 

Yes I'm actually planning this out lol, Im as hyped for these as people were for the diamond highs (which i like only for retail-ish)

The bmx thing is an aspect because I used to ride bmx and still love biking/ street riding, but i also like black based shoes and the silver swoosh is 
pimp.gif
thanks man. have figured out pretty quickly, in the last month of active reading/posting on this thread, that this is a karmic community. 

some of the peeps in here like @Dcypoe  and @John00  (others too, don't want to leave anyone out) set an example by sharing selflessly. they make it easy to realize that positive energy is infectious and increases exponentially if everyone participates in it.

i freaking LOVE this forum. 
happy.gif

thanks man. have figured out pretty quickly, in the last month of active reading/posting on this thread, that this is a karmic community. 

some of the peeps in here like @Dcypoe  and @John00  (others too, don't want to leave anyone out) set an example by sharing selflessly. they make it easy to realize that positive energy is infectious and increases exponentially if everyone participates in it.

i freaking LOVE this forum. 
happy.gif
that's what it should be about helping each other out.

:nerd:
quality on the FiveOneOs is pretty nice. Still think I might sell them to fund another pair of Tiff Highs....

ALSO! Do not rock with the orange laces....

The black laces make them look so much better!
how much are the 510's going for? :nerd:.

Last edited:
My 501s came in yesterday n they look great,,,, The orange is perfect not to bright, very satisfied with them.

Wanted to get a second pair of 510's and I got an email by Homebase610 saying the 13 is still available and that the person flaked out. They email me this. Smh.. Shady.

Wanted to get a second pair of 510's and I got an email by Homebase610 saying the 13 is still available and that the person flaked out. They email me this. Smh.. Shady.

as a reseller (not like those kinda resellers :lol: stuff here and there on eBay) .... man that BS about fees is a major cop out. If you want to accommodate fees you just need to really think about what price you want to take home. If you want to net 120 then charge 130. But doing it the right way not only protects the buyers but it protects the sellers.

Last edited:

Po is good people.

Homebase held me down many of time in the pink box years.

FML! I just got a call that i have to be in a meeting for work Saturday morning. That is going to greatly hurt my chances of finding a SOMP. I guess i'll be checking the resale market and if it's not too bad i get them that way.

Back
Top Bottom