2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good looks. It would appear we can all try for SOMP's. I really like the suede material, and it is just a basic shoe (I have too many all black shoes) but it is a first for SB's being that Sylvester is a BMX rider. I would have gotten the Safari highs, but I was waiting to see if I could get these. I'm not as big a fan of the basic look but I do like some of the components like the safari print, suede, and that silky tongue (like the UCS). I'm sad I got rid of my UCS but this will be another opportunity to have a mad comfy shoe.

SOMP's are gonna show up at retailers at random times; small scattered 3/8 release first.

That's my opinion on the matter; the fact the guy couldn't sell the 9.5 on eBay for $220 in hand makes me feel better about how many people truly want these.

My local shop is getting some of the SOMPs, but they said they wouldn't be in store until some time next week.

SOMP's are gonna show up at retailers at random times; small scattered 3/8 release first.

That's my opinion on the matter; the fact the guy couldn't sell the 9.5 on eBay for $220 in hand makes me feel better about how many people truly want these.

It's not tiff hyped where everyone and their mom wants a pair by it may still be a very limited shoe. I think for those of us who do our legwork though we should be okay.

It's not tiff hyped where everyone and their mom wants a pair by it may still be a very limited shoe. I think for those of us who do our legwork though we should be okay.
Yup %100.Dont know take no ones word on this and do your own research.Def limited but possible to get.

Uprise in Chicago confirmed w/ me that they'll have some on Saturday. Forgot to ask about size runs or quantities, though. Hopefully I can grab my size.

Yeah, I agree with this. I will say that for everyone who's interested, just stay tuned in this thread and the help will be spread around. If you secure your pair, spread the help, and all will be well in the world.

Yea I think the original one on ebay for BIN $220 the guy ended up canceling the ad because of an error. Not sure what the error was. Also, a few SOMPs showed up yesterday on Ebay for $179 obo and all of them sold for the BIN price.

Last edited:
also, thanks to whoever posted the active sale yesterday. Didn't grab any kicks this time, but I badly needed some new snowboarding pants
laugh.gif

Yea I think the original one on ebay for BIN $220 the guy ended up canceling the ad because of an error. Not sure what the error was. Also, a few SOMPs showed up yesterday on Ebay for $179 obo and all of them sold for the BIN price.
Yea I know last night there was a pair for 185 + 15 shipping and i don't see them now...

How are the blue hero's in terms of quality? Thinking of pulling the trigger on them.

Good quality and for the prices you can grab them at; it's a no brainer

Yeah for $50 shipped I'm gonna bite, only after I get a pair of SOMP's tho! Lol

My local shop is getting some of the SOMPs, but they said they wouldn't be in store until some time next week.
That's good to know. Hopefully same goes for more shops.

I want two pairs of SOMP's

my new thing is doubling up on sneakers I really like and cutting back on impulse buys like I used to do when younger.; I generally wear my Dunks a lot. Probably already rocked the Tiff's about 20 times since getting them.

my new thing is doubling up on sneakers I really like and cutting back on impulse buys like I used to do when younger.; I generally wear my Dunks a lot. Probably already rocked the Tiff's about 20 times since getting them.

I did a reverse of that, I only like to get single pairs because even when I wear shoes a lot, I'm not too hard on the shoe, and I'd much rather have fond memories when the shoe is eventually destroyed than have a closet full of duplicates that won't see the light of day for at least 10 years.

I did a reverse of that, I only like to get single pairs because even when I wear shoes a lot, I'm not too hard on the shoe, and I'd much rather have fond memories when the shoe is eventually destroyed than have a closet full of duplicates that won't see the light of day for at least 10 years.

Thats true, i did that a few years back on a few releases and I take crazy good care of my sneakers so the duplicates just sat there.

Last edited:

I'm like this as well. Rather not have to chase down a pair I missed for 3x retail in the future. I do the rare double up on absolute grails.

If anybody knows of any legit spot with Pee Wee's, Chun Li lows or Taun Tauns in 9-9.5 let me know please. Too many fakes and flakers. 

Thanks.

Last edited:

I look at it like if I ever decide I don't want the second pair it becomes an asset for something else

I don't do it often but with the Tiff's and SOMP's that's def a given

Back
Top Bottom