2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

When I was a broke college student making $7 an hour I would have had no problem paying $250; now I am an adult with money and I can't bring myself to do it

hashtagMATURITY

Just noticed the patent leather on the back of the UNCs... pass.

Heading to soho in a bit, hoping I'll be able to lock down my size 11 somewhere.

If any NYC heads could shoot me a PM w some spots I should check, I'd appreciate it. Know of a couple but with all this small-quantity nonsense, the more options the better

Finally hitting 50's; I'm gonna go to the car wash to wash all the salt off my BRZ

I think I might lay on the hood to wash all the salt off myself :lol:

There's a lot of people in here throwing shots as resellers and I thought that's what you implied, my mistake. I want to double up on these personally.

Good luck to everyone today, I will try to help out if my store allows more than 1 purchase.
I hear that. And in no way was I insinuating you were buying to resell, so I'm sorry you took offense to that. I was simply saying that it's such a limited release I'd be happy with just one. I get that you gotta try but if I had a pair guaranteed I'd probably watch the release from the sidelines.

Yeah this release is too limited for me to be asking anyone for the oop. I think anyone would be stoked to get it but that doesn't mean it's likely or acceptable to ask haha

laugh.gif
thanks man I'll get a pair one way or another; these have been a must cop since seeing the 1st pic
THIS. Pretty salty Nike did this with this shoe, really didn't want to pay resell prices or think I'd have to on this one.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom