2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm not a coward like you. Y'all willing to get screwed over release after release just to be able to shop at their store with YOUR money.

Coward :lol:

Put your money where your mouth is; I'll wait for the YouTube of you failing

struck out on SPoT this morning, headed over to DQM. Was first in line at 9am. Didn't have an 8, got an 8.5. There were about 20 in line with only 14 pairs.

struck out on SPoT this morning, headed over to DQM. Was first in line at 9am. Didn't have an 8, got an 8.5. There were about 20 in line with only 14 pairs.

Damn it's crazy bc I don't think the thrust is heavy for these

It's just the fact they are so limited

And you still have a little hope once premier puts the pairs they have left online.

Instore at 11:00am EST. Due to a limited quantity available we will tweet out a link with any remaining inventory at a random time after our in store release for online sales. This link will go out sometime after 12:00pm. One per customer and no Paypal payments for any online sales. Sizes available: 8 - 13.
Yep I'm waiting for this if it falls through. Then Mcrads It is for me.
Damn it's crazy bc I don't think the thrust is heavy for these

It's just the fact they are so limited
Yep once the limited and HS stamps came into play it was over.

Anyone know places that still got the Chronicle Highs in 10.5/11? Might as well get one of those as a consolation.

Anyone here at Premier? Trying to find out if there's a bunch of ppl there to see if it's even worth waiting for a "remaining inventory" online release within this next hour.

When I was a broke college student making $7 an hour I would have had no problem paying $250; now I am an adult with money and I can't bring myself to do it

hashtagMATURITY

I 2nd THAT!
Being an "Adult" I have more money, but also more responsibilities.....So technically I have less money.....

my local got SOMPs.... just called and someone answered so there must not be a line. Only had a 7 tho, too big for me #WOMP Not that I wanted them anyway :lol:

picked up these bad boys from underground as a consolation, $70 bucks!:smokin

what are these!? I'm really enjoying this pink....

If someone could snag a 9 or 9.5 for me in these SOMP's id be eternally grateful. Stopped by my local shop and they told me they weren't getting any in :/

wish I was in the VA area this weekend so I could swing by P5

my only option today was online

Reading through these posts it seems like almost nobody was able to cop. Once I realized how limited these were, I didn't even bother to wake up for the Spot release. If these can be had down the road for around $200ish, I'll pick up a pair. If not then I guess it's onto the next.

forgot about the somp release

I got some id dunks in the same color scheme with elephant print

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom