2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

THIS. Pretty salty Nike did this with this shoe, really didn't want to pay resell prices or think I'd have to on this one.
mean.gif

I did not expect them to be this hard to get. I figured BP was frontin' hard. And they were to some degree, I mean, just the people in here are probably at around 15 different local shops copping pairs. With 1 FSR per shop that's more than the 250 they said were going between them, 21M, and DQM (or whatever the third place they said was). And did you guys see that BP delayed their release because of shipment delays?

On a lighter note since the SOMP'S release was a little ridiculous. Here is the history of Nike SB. I know most know, but to the ones who don't, here you go.

Nike SB was launched March 2002, in an effort to enter the rapidly growing skateboarding market after Nike’s two previous ventures at the skate market fizzled out. Today Nike Skateboarding has become one of Nike hottest properties with its full line of shoes, skate team and royal following of sneaker heads and skaters.Nike SB has a full team of riders lead by their signature athlete Paul Rodriguez or P-Rod. The rest of the team include Brian Anderson, Daniel Shimizu, Danny Supa, Chet Childress, Paul Rodriguez, Gino Iannucci, Reese Forbes, Stefan Janoski, Omar Salazar, Lance Mountain, Wieger Van Wageningen and Todd Jordan. A smaller team of Amateur riders include Grant Taylor, Lewis Marnell, Dan Murphy, Clark Hassler and Glenn Thomas Camba.

The initial launch had four shoes, all of which Dunk SB Lows, they include the Mulder Dunk SB, Forbes Dunk SB, Gino Dunk SB and Supa Dunk SB. In the Fall of that year, the most classic Dunk of all time was released, the Supreme Dunk Low in both Black/Red and White/Blue was released; both were inspired by the Jordan III colorways

And you still have a little hope once premier puts the pairs they have left online.

Instore at 11:00am EST. Due to a limited quantity available we will tweet out a link with any remaining inventory at a random time after our in store release for online sales. This link will go out sometime after 12:00pm. One per customer and no Paypal payments for any online sales. Sizes available: 8 - 13.

nike factory in great mall Milpitas CA has some uprises on hash wall and they are doin 20% off

so the total is 48 before tax.

btw

snake eyes are really cool hope i can grab a second pair with discount

btw

so  only one online spot has SOMP?

peace
I was wondering if any chance you saw a sz 9? might pull the trigger on this.

EDIT:

Sorry i quoted someone on accident.

Last edited:

Haha I'm seriously tempted to take the train down even though I said it wasn't worth my time.
the lady said they still had a some pairs. if it  doesn't take to much time on the train, it can't hurt to check it out. you could always call and tell them you are on the way and see if they will hold a pair for you

Last edited:

they lady said they still had a some pairs. if it  doesn't take to much time on the train, it can't hurt to check it out. you could always call and tell them you are on the way and see if they will hold a pair for you
Takes 2 hours basically (unless I catch an express then 1:45) plus the shuttle train and a downtown NQR or something so i'm easily 2 and a half hours away if I left right now. Probably not happening since i bet everyone who strikes out elsewhere in NYC will head to 21M now.

Might be too early to ask but for the lucky folks who were able to snag a pair of SOMPs, how do they fit? TTS?

Was hoping this was a case of shops getting their shipments in randomly like it used to be but I guess this was a hyperstrike indeed. Ugh. BP was sort of right this time. Why NIKE WHY? lol

Takes 2 hours basically (unless I catch an express then 1:45) plus the shuttle train and a downtown NQR or something so i'm easily 2 and a half hours away if I left right now. Probably not happening since i bet everyone who strikes out elsewhere in NYC will head to 21M now.
oh yeah, def. not worth the trip

Back
Top Bottom