2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i just got to work and put these on. my normal size is 8 and that's what i have in the tiffs. these 8.5s seem to fit about the same, maybe just a LITTLE looser. still fit totally fine. doesn't feel like a true 0.5 size up. hope that helps.

the nubuck is BUTTER. feels very soft. it's not a hairy suede like the YOTH (don't get me wrong, i like that sort of suede too, especially on that shoe). it is different but nice in its own way. very quality material.
Thanks for the feedback on the fitting. Sounds like its TTS. Repped!

what's the big deal about these? these look a little too plain for all the hoops people gotta jump through to land a pair smh.
They're just limited. I don't think ppl are really hyped about em as they're essentially just another black based dunk.  But the limited amount made is making them out to be harder to get than they should be.

Palace 5 had less then 10 pairs and there were 7 dudes in line by the time the doors opened.

I'm not really a fan of gums bottoms but once Nike said these were the first to use bespoke nubuck, I had to cop. I prefer these over the Chronicles & Civilist

YOTHs are still the best quality release in months, the suede feels more premium than the SOMPs

BTW big ups to the NTers I met in line.

what's the big deal about these? these look a little too plain for all the hoops people gotta jump through to land a pair smh.
definitely not worth the hoops, but they seem like a pretty solid shoe. simple, and good quality. 

Last edited:
Yeah I'm huge on premium materials and basic colorways. This was up the that path...smdh at striking out on SPOT.

I don't get it either.  I feel like there's still a lot of left over hype from the Tiffs and beasts/resellers are just jumping on every release.  
yeah, I think so too. it's a nice looking shoe, but not a must-have/worth all the trouble to cop a pair (to me at least)

I don't get it either.  I feel like there's still a lot of left over hype from the Tiffs and beasts/resellers are just jumping on every release.  
What's not to like about a clean shoe? Sure they're plain as ever but they look like a super high quality shoe. And maybe for some it's just hype left over from the Tiff's but I skipped them cause I've never liked the color blocking and I've wanted these SOMP's since before the tiff madness

Do your homework, cop the shoes. Big up to @ng188 we got that ish LOCKED. To the guys I was PMing with - sounds like we all got ours so I'm happy. Nice to know there are still really cool dudes in the NY sneakerhead scene. To the two guys who just came from Blades and were doubling up clearly to resell - F*CK you.

I personally wanted somps cause I don't have any black/white choices in my SB collection only my black rains are black/white. the premium materials was a added bonus but eh I'll come across a pair eventually. lol bout to go ahead and scoop these mcrads though.
pimp.gif

Here's my take cuz I didn't get the big deal at first either... The sueded, nubuck etc is very high quality, more so than apparently any other they've ever used on an SB before. also, that tongue. Like the UCS, VERY comfortable. Clean shoe.

I think people were calling them the un-stussy highs? I didn't pick up a pair myself. It's a good looking shoe, just can't rock the pink.

damn man I can't seem to find my size....

YOOOO!!! Google shopping is pretty spectacular... if you search for a shoe with the specific shoe name (the one in Nike's catalog/system) google automatically pulls up what sites have it and their sizes available

Dope!!! Excuse me if I'm late... but I know we always have ppl asking for shoes so I figure this would help.

Last edited:
Got SOMPs bc I couldn't decide between whether I wanted to keep Civilists or SOMPs, but now that I have the SOMPs in hand it's not even CLOSE. Quality is outrageous on SOMPs

Do your homework, cop the shoes. Big up to @ng188 we got that ish LOCKED. To the guys I was PMing with - sounds like we all got ours so I'm happy. Nice to know there are still really cool dudes in the NY sneakerhead scene. To the two guys who just came from Blades and were doubling up clearly to resell - F*CK you.
Hell yea bro! I'm glad you were able to get your SOMPs!

Only One Shop In The State Getting These And Not Wanting To Make That Hour Drive In Saturday Traffic For Em.... For Some Reason My Go To Shop Here In Town Got The Shaft As Well As My PhoneOrder Backup Up In The Mountains..... Was On The Fence At First But Recent On Feet/Detailed Shots Have Pushed Me Over Once Again :lol:

That Bespoke Is A Great Added Touch :smokin

Last edited:
Got SOMPs bc I couldn't decide between whether I wanted to keep Civilists or SOMPs, but now that I have the SOMPs in hand it's not even CLOSE. Quality is outrageous on SOMPs

ill take those civilists if u dont want em if they an 11

Back
Top Bottom