2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Do your homework, cop the shoes. Big up to @ng188 we got that ish LOCKED. To the guys I was PMing with - sounds like we all got ours so I'm happy. Nice to know there are still really cool dudes in the NY sneakerhead scene. To the two guys who just came from Blades and were doubling up clearly to resell - F*CK you.
congrats quality def. looks good
smokin.gif

It seems if you were in NY and really wanted these you should have had little to no issues to get em.

I know this is a stretch but could someone in the NY area go to mercer for me and get a pair? I can't do it today but I would deff appreciate the help

RUKUS (225) 755-3970 IS TAKING PHONE ORDERS FOR THE SOMP! SIZES ARE SCATTERED! CALL NOW! 
That's awesome! Hopefully more shops do this or get surprise stock. I lucked out with the premier phone order, so I'm set but good luck to the rest of you. I'll be here through the rest of the day with you all

Thank you Blades, walked in Friday afternoon, got a ticket, picked them up this morning. From the sounds of this thread seems like all the pairs went to nyc. Hopefully there's a later online release for the ppl trying to get a pair.

congrats quality def. looks good
smokin.gif

It seems if you were in NY and really wanted these you should have had little to no issues to get em.
Blades and DQM each only had 1 FSR. DQM probably had less than 14 pairs because my dude @ng188 was FIRST in line and they didn't have his size lol. I'm guessing they kept a pair either for an employee or something. This was definitely a hyperstrike-ish release.

Curious to see what the smallest sizein these are. My bet is size 7. All good I got a pair of infrared III's. GL guys. Atleast the drop is somewhat calm and not a total gong show.

Curious to see what the smallest sizein these are. My bet is size 7. All good I got a pair of infrared III's. GL guys. Atleast the drop is somewhat calm and not a total gong show.
I really liked the new anti-bot system (captcha) but I am not a huge fan of those Infrareds. I liked them at first but they grew off of me if that makes sense (as opposed to growing on me haha).

The salt was real in here earlier but I'm glad it's back to the helpful, happy thread I'm used to at this point. 

Struck out as well... 

Looks like NYC was the jackpot today.  

Nigel really held it down for his hometown.  

Back
Top Bottom