2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I found an ebay listing for the tiff lows, and dude said he never wore them, hpw do you manage to hold onto a shoe for almost a decade and never wear them

I'm a sucker for suede and non white midsoles..Baohaus' will be copped on RD.

Blue laces on those will set em off proper

I found an ebay listing for the tiff lows, and dude said he never wore them, hpw do you manage to hold onto a shoe for almost a decade and never wear them
Maybe he has or had multiples and decided to keep the extra DS until this time. I've actually know folks who this with their grails. Maybe not a decade but several years and counting.

Last edited:
I think Eddie Huang is the man (his autobio was awesome, and Fresh off the Boat is one of the better shows I watch online), so I might cop just to support. 

my brother actually sold him fire red 5s on ebay and USPS ended up losing (or stealing) the package. after about a month of back and forth between my bro, eddie and the post office and the package never showing up Eddie just told my bro to refund him $100 (paid around $250) and call it even. cool dude in my book. my bro said he alluded to the fact that maybe he actually did receive the sneakers in one email and Eddie basically told him "google me b****"

his show on vice and IG pics are pretty hilarious too

ok listen to this f***ery

just got off the phone with my local and said they are getting the AJ1 dunks so i asked how much he is charging and this was his response "uh im not sure yet, gotta look into that."

gotta look into what? ebay? smh i swear i hate this guy. 

I'm a sucker for suede and non white midsoles..Baohaus' will be copped on RD.

Blue laces on those will set em off proper
My exact thoughts except the laces 
tongue.gif

ok listen to this f***ery

just got off the phone with my local and said they are getting the AJ1 dunks so i asked how much he is charging and this was his response "uh im not sure yet, gotta look into that."

gotta look into what? ebay? smh i swear i hate this guy. 
Who's your local? This guy?

Do you know what shops John? I called the 3 bigger, well known shops here in Ohio (Martini, West Side, UNheard of) and they all said that they weren't getting them, whether they were lying or not idk. I'm j/w for future reference btw, not trying to call out "The Don" of our SB thread
You thread has a Don ?  Interesting ! Dayton is a 7 hour one way trip from Cleveland so that would be like telling all the NYC people that a store in Jamestown had them . How is it calling somebody out when I take the word of the owner of the biggest SB account in the state ?

I stopped by nike town nyc. Just wanted to make sure all the Somps were gone lol.

I don't want them to own as much as I want to see them in person to see what the hoopla is about.

Anyway, I stopped by they still have vday dunks. They have some great apparel..I'd never seen before so I thought it was worth sharing.

The 3 skate shirts are images of famous skate spots around New York. And the Nike sb logo shirt is supposed to mimic the manhattan island.

I stopped by nike town nyc. Just wanted to make sure all the Somps were gone lol.

I don't want them to own as much as I want to see them in person to see what the hoopla is about.

Anyway, I stopped by they still have vday dunks. They have some great apparel..I'd never seen before so I thought it was worth sharing.

The 3 skate shirts are images of famous skate spots around New York. And the Nike sb logo shirt is supposed to mimic the manhattan island.

Thanks for that! I'm gonna stop by NTNY when I'm in the city this weekend. I stay in midtown anyways so it's a short walk for me. Dope tees, might consider picking some up. I can't decide between the AJKO's and SB X AJ1 for this weekend's cop. I was one of the few who liked the AJ1 SB but I'm just not sure it's worth the hassle and my girl likes the AJKO's better cuz of the canvas/they'll be easier to cop from where I'll be located. I guess I'll decide closer to the date.

all of the shirts are printed on black,white and gray Tshirts. I'm thinking about getting a black Queens Unisphere shirt..it'll match my '14 BHM lows perfectly.

I just wanted to say thanks again to @kranestyle mints mints and @Mrdango09 for helping me with my shipping/seller problem. I emailed the seller after your responses Friday afternoon. He got back to me, honestly telling me that he forgot to ship them and would ship them the next morning (Saturday). Just wanted to say that they came in this afternoon. Thought it was pretty fast, considering it was coming from the opposite coast and on a Saturday. Anyway, I thought that I would share a pic of what I was hassling you guys for help with. Thanks again

Nice pickup. People tend to give the USPS a lot of heat, but for my money they're still the fastest low cost way to move things in the US.

Been checking thread for a while, decided to join up...first time poster, not new to SBs, mostly own dunks and sb dunks, my first SB pair was about 06-07 brown/tweed that I wore a lot and still own.

Cops this year so far were the all whites, clear jades, neon green j pack, wolf grey infrared (found for $50) and the snakes eyes. I dont know why some people have issues with them, I love em. The only thing is the red laces are noticeably brighter than the translucent sole, but I didnt plan on using them anyway. I put yellow gold laces as my standard, (black laces are my alternative), pretty much dead on with the same shiny/glitter looking yellow gold, thats on the eye/nike logo on tongue. Not easy to pick up in pics, and in the shade has more of a flat gold look. Anyone who has seen them in person or own them know how the yellow gold has that shiny/glitter look to them when light hits it. Easily one of my favorite pairs.

Wore Yesterday

Did my best to try and pick up the shiny yellow gold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom