2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice pickup. People tend to give the USPS a lot of heat, but for my money they're still the fastest low cost way to move things in the US.
The heat comes from the inefficient nature. I'd rather get something in 3-5 business days than 2-3 if I'm guaranteed tracking info, and my packages are never lost (i've never once had a shipment from UPS lost). Whereas USPS has lost about 25% of the packages I've had sent through them, tracking is horrendous, paying for faster shipping doesn't guarantee faster shipping, and the local USPS guy apparently doesn't even bother knocking before leaving (without putting a notice up) then adding to the tracking that he tried but no one was around. I just can't stand USPS in every perceivable way. I've had good experiences with them, don't get me wrong, but the bad far outweighs the good.

Three cops this year so far were the all whites, wolf grey infrared (found for $50) and the snakes eyes. I dont know why some people have issues with them, I love em. The only thing is the red laces are noticeably brighter than the translucent sole, but I didnt plan on using them anyway. I put yellow gold laces as my standard, (black laces are my alternative), pretty much dead on with the same shiny/glitter looking yellow gold, thats on the eye/nike logo on tongue. Not easy to pick up in pics, and in the shade has more of a flat gold look. Anyone who has seen them in person or own them know how the yellow gold has that shiny/glitter look to them when light hits it. Easily one of my favorite pairs.
Those laces are spot on with those kicks. I might have to do that for mine. Thanks for sharing!

I stopped by nike town nyc. Just wanted to make sure all the Somps were gone lol.

I don't want them to own as much as I want to see them in person to see what the hoopla is about.

Anyway, I stopped by they still have vday dunks. They have some great apparel..I'd never seen before so I thought it was worth sharing.

The 3 skate shirts are images of famous skate spots around New York. And the Nike sb logo shirt is supposed to mimic the manhattan island.
I saw these when I went last week. They still had the Vdays, BHM, Floridians & Snake Eyes. Nice Selection but super slow service

Been checking thread for a while, decided to join up...first time poster, not new to SBs, mostly own dunks and sb dunks, my first SB pair was about 06-07 brown/tweed that I wore a lot and still own.

Cops this year so far were the all whites, clear jades, neon green j pack, wolf grey infrared (found for $50) and the snakes eyes. I dont know why some people have issues with them, I love em. The only thing is the red laces are noticeably brighter than the translucent sole, but I didnt plan on using them anyway. I put yellow gold laces as my standard, (black laces are my alternative), pretty much dead on with the same shiny/glitter looking yellow gold, thats on the eye/nike logo on tongue. Not easy to pick up in pics, and in the shade has more of a flat gold look. Anyone who has seen them in person or own them know how the yellow gold has that shiny/glitter look to them when light hits it. Easily one of my favorite pairs.

Wore Yesterday

Did my best to try and pick up the shiny yellow gold.

Beautiful!
That's what I did with mine.
I think they Pop more...

I stopped by nike town nyc. Just wanted to make sure all the Somps were gone lol.

I don't want them to own as much as I want to see them in person to see what the hoopla is about.

Anyway, I stopped by they still have vday dunks. They have some great apparel..I'd never seen before so I thought it was worth sharing.

The 3 skate shirts are images of famous skate spots around New York. And the Nike sb logo shirt is supposed to mimic the manhattan island.

I like tge Tees, but are they all Dr-Fit?
I personally don't like the Dri-fit style.

so nike sf has em call em first before you go they told me they have a size 8 ( please someone get it for me ) and they do not have a size 11 (asked since i saw alot of sz 11s in here)

Pick your poison. March 22nd. 

I'm leaning towards the Hoyas because of the usage of the terminator style on the back but both are dope

Got ya . Yeah those guys had small sizes. Can't believe how hard it is to find these suckers in the bay lol.

I'm on the phone with the persons in charge of releases and returns. He's confirming now, but they didn't get these…. Who did you talk to? I'm starting to think this is misinfo...
i have no reason to lie to you im trying to get the shoes myself i didnt get his name but he did put me on hold for like 5 minutes

Yeah just confirmed with 2 employees and the store manage. @murasaki  either the person you spoke to is lying, or something else is going on here…Waste of time….

Nice pickup. People tend to give the USPS a lot of heat, but for my money they're still the fastest low cost way to move things in the US.

The heat comes from the inefficient nature. I'd rather get something in 3-5 business days than 2-3 if I'm guaranteed tracking info, and my packages are never lost (i've never once had a shipment from UPS lost). Whereas USPS has lost about 25% of the packages I've had sent through them, tracking is horrendous, paying for faster shipping doesn't guarantee faster shipping, and the local USPS guy apparently doesn't even bother knocking before leaving (without putting a notice up) then adding to the tracking that he tried but no one was around. I just can't stand USPS in every perceivable way. I've had good experiences with them, don't get me wrong, but the bad far outweighs the good.
Maybe it's where I live or I'm just lucky, but I've never experienced delays or lost packages when using USPS, other than the occasional weather delay. No such problems from me. Granted, I've never had any problems with Fedex or UPS either.

Back
Top Bottom