2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

well I like your style. I agree, def beautiful lol. really an eye catcher, my gf and her sister was feelin them as well lol

Last edited:

Maybe it's where I live or I'm just lucky, but I've never experienced delays or lost packages when using USPS, other than the occasional weather delay. No such problems from me. Granted, I've never had any problems with Fedex or UPS either.
Yeah, everyone has different experiences. A few weeks ago I had the USPS guy leave all the mail except for my package because they required signatures, but didn't even bother knocking or saying hello or anything (someone was there and heard them come/go, this is at my workplace). They did this 2 days in a row, and on the tracking they claimed they left a notice which they did not. I like to think the USPS doesn't hate me but it seems like it sometimes. Just annoying **** like that plus I've had so many packages lost and turn up over a month later I just don't trust them.

Been checking thread for a while, decided to join up...first time poster, not new to SBs, mostly own dunks and sb dunks, my first SB pair was about 06-07 brown/tweed that I wore a lot and still own.

Cops this year so far were the all whites, clear jades, neon green j pack, wolf grey infrared (found for $50) and the snakes eyes. I dont know why some people have issues with them, I love em. The only thing is the red laces are noticeably brighter than the translucent sole, but I didnt plan on using them anyway. I put yellow gold laces as my standard, (black laces are my alternative), pretty much dead on with the same shiny/glitter looking yellow gold, thats on the eye/nike logo on tongue. Not easy to pick up in pics, and in the shade has more of a flat gold look. Anyone who has seen them in person or own them know how the yellow gold has that shiny/glitter look to them when light hits it. Easily one of my favorite pairs.

Wore Yesterday

Did my best to try and pick up the shiny yellow gold.
Those like great with the laces. 

Where does everyone order their laces from?

they were dry-fit...i know what your saying the shirts do kinda fit a little big different.

i like the dry fit hoodies. ive never owned the tshirts though.

Called NikeSF and they said they didn't get them. Will they let you phone order? I need that 8.

Yeah, everyone has different experiences. A few weeks ago I had the USPS guy leave all the mail except for my package because they required signatures, but didn't even bother knocking or saying hello or anything (someone was there and heard them come/go, this is at my workplace). They did this 2 days in a row, and on the tracking they claimed they left a notice which they did not. I like to think the USPS doesn't hate me but it seems like it sometimes. Just annoying **** like that plus I've had so many packages lost and turn up over a month later I just don't trust them.
I hear you man. That's just sketchy and rude. I wished they'd work a little bit better for everybody. I would probably state the same things you've said if this were happening to me.

I don't blame you for trying not to use them at this point.

Got ya . Yeah those guys had small sizes. Can't believe how hard it is to find these suckers in the bay lol.
Nah bruh, it's hard to find these anywhere lol. I didn't think any shop in Ohio got them until @John00 confirmed One Love got like 2 lol.

Pick your poison. March 22nd. 

I don't remember who mocked it up (I wanna say it was dcypoe81 dcypoe81 but last time I thought it was I that I was wrong lol) but the UNC pair looked much nicer with a Carolina swoosh. I'm feeling the Georgetown joints but I'm probably passing on both pairs..

Those Baohaus are nice, I like that nappy suede with the almost monotone look.

danvsman danvsman I must be extremely lucky then, the only thing I've ever had a bad experience with was Home Delivery Fed Ex, and that's just because the home route drivers seem to be lazy as hell (at least in my corner of the world)

Do you go through the process of making sure everything is insured for the proper amount when you do use them?

Nah bruh, it's hard to find these anywhere lol. I didn't think any shop in Ohio got them until @John00 confirmed One Love got like 2 lol.
I don't remember who mocked it up (I wanna say it was dcypoe81 dcypoe81 but last time I thought it was I that I was wrong lol) but the UNC pair looked much nicer with a Carolina swoosh. I'm feeling the Georgetown joints but I'm probably passing on both pairs..

There's no need to really mock it up, they've released pairs with the classic blocking before

And that's probably why we're getting this little twist on the theme.

Who's your local? This guy?

Who's your local? This guy?

ok listen to this f***ery

just got off the phone with my local and said they are getting the AJ1 dunks so i asked how much he is charging and this was his response "uh im not sure yet, gotta look into that."

gotta look into what? ebay? smh i swear i hate this guy. 
Almost an identical conversation when I called Central Sports on 86th st in Brooklyn, NY. Straight up clown. Tells me "i've had em for months, bruh." I told him, to "just shut up now" and hung up. I couldn't take it the f***ery.

Only had 1 issue with the post office in my life.

No real issues with ups.Whats funny is that my last ups package was on a train that derailed and then stuck in a storm the next day but even with all that it arrived safe 2 days later lol

I sometimes over insure just to make it worth it incase they mess up lol.

Last edited:
ok listen to this f***ery

just got off the phone with my local and said they are getting the AJ1 dunks so i asked how much he is charging and this was his response "uh im not sure yet, gotta look into that."

gotta look into what? ebay? smh i swear i hate this guy. 

how dare he, a shop owner who has to pay overhead, try & take away from your profits. such ******* :smokin

the nerve of some shop owners, trying to act like resellers :smh:

Just got my 510s in from Tactics and they fit REALLY tight. Wtf... I should've sized up. All of my SBs have been TTS until now. It's gotta be the padding or something.

Last edited:
Just got my 510s in from Tactics and they fit REALLY tight. Wtf... I should've sized up. All of my SBs have been TTS until now. It's gotta be the padding or something.
It's just the material on the shoe with it being canvas. People were flaking about this in the tread recently also having the same issue

Back
Top Bottom