2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i like the blue one.

not surprised. 510 never got them. i don't think atlas did either.

Somebody said 510 had 6 pairs and exclusively told certain people only. Called Friday said nope. Another member walked in and asked Friday as we'll and said nope.

Yeah that should help. I'm a 12.5 really so when I get a shoe in a 13 they are pretty comfortable which is why I haven't had these problems with the fit with my civilists
I'm gonna try getting replacement insoles I just don't have any that will fit right now that aren't old and ratty. Guess I'll have to buy some stupid dr scholls. Hate them things but whatever.

On another note... 2/3 consolation prize for myself since SOMP was impossible I get in my area . Still waiting on Bruts...

Congrats on getting your J-Packs!  Those are definitely one of my all-tme favs.
Thanks. Most of the dunks that I like or have or have had were from the silver/pink/black box days. Just never came around to some of them until recently. Almost all of my pickups >2010 have been kostons, with the exception of the thai temples.

Maaaaan since y'all are talking about the hate you possess for USPS, I would like to chime in with my shared hatred for them as well. I'm fairly certain they have ex-felons working in their processing facilities as I've had multiple things stolen by them including but not limited to, a semi expensive class ring, multiple articles of personal mail as well as most recently a supreme lanyard lol. like these guys are total douche bags. I know that doesn't extend to the entire company, but they have a serious problem. I try to avoid using them to ship as much as possible and usually when I cop shoes from someone I pay extra and ask if they can use UPS ground if it all possible.

That's what I'm wondering as we'll. Called with product # and they said nope. Now some people are saying they do. Wondering where the source is coming from...
If that's the case i don't feel so heated now. Like I posted earlier, my brother called Sunday morning , with the product # and told him no go. Then some people said they do .... So to be clear there is NO somp sb at NTSF?
Nike SF never had them. Not sure why some are claiming they did. They never had them or said they were getting them. Smh
Thank @murasaki  for the false info. Funny how people poke their heads in and get **** all mixed up. SMH. CONFIRMED THERE ARE NO SOMP's AVAILABLE AT NTSF

This skate shop below still has some previous releases available.

Paradigm Skate Supply
509-624-2875 

They do phone orders.

510 - 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 11.5 

Valentine - 7, 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 11

Black rain- 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11

Walk of fame - 10.5, 11

SPOT - 8.5, 9, 10.5, 11

BHM - 9.5, 10, 10.5

McRad - 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11, 11.5

Premier lows & highs (Petoskey) - 9.5, 11 (will only sell as sets)

Medusa - 11

Levi's (blk) - 9, 9.5

MIA - 9

Civilist - 9

Thanks ddash for the headsup but I struck out on the MIA's for a friend. Anyone else know where I can find them in a size 9. About $150 or less?

Thanks

You thread has a Don ?  Interesting ! Dayton is a 7 hour one way trip from Cleveland so that would be like telling all the NYC people that a store in Jamestown had them . How is it calling somebody out when I take the word of the owner of the biggest SB account in the state ?
a) i think you mean 7 hour round trip my friend.

b) it IS a little different, as most people in NYC don't have a car. 3.5 hours one way for a release you really want isn't all that crazy (if you have a vehicle). i definitely remember some LA peeps in here talking about driving up to skate warehouse in SLO for the tiffs.

Hello everyone, got my 510´s in 12 today and the toebox is really tight but I think still ok for me. I´m a 12 in AirMax 90 and Roshes as well. How do the Tiffs fit in comparism? Should I go down half a size or get a 12 for a more relaxed fit than in the 510´s?

Hello everyone, got my 510´s in 12 today and the toebox is really tight but I think still ok for me. I´m a 12 in AirMax 90 and Roshes as well. How do the Tiffs fit in comparism? Should I go down half a size or get a 12 for a more relaxed fit than in the 510´s?
Don't go down half a size.  Tiffs generally fit TTS so just go with your 12 and you should be fine.  

a) i think you mean 7 hour round trip my friend.
b) it IS a little different, as most people in NYC don't have a car. 3.5 hours one way for a release you really want isn't all that crazy (if you have a vehicle). i definitely remember some LA peeps in here talking about driving up to skate warehouse in SLO for the tiffs.

Yeah man.. if you don't live in an area with a high concentrated population / lots of skateshops..

You're gonna have to drive.

I will be driving down to the Seattle area for any big releases and that is 2 hours from me. You take what you can get.

any online orders?? or only instore?

Which shoe are you asking about? The SOMPs barely made it into any shops, and aside from SPoT I don't think anyone offered them online. (Saturday was a blur though so I may have missed a few shops posting and going out of stock)

Which shoe are you asking about? The SOMPs barely made it into any shops, and aside from SPoT I don't think anyone offered them online. (Saturday was a blur though so I may have missed a few shops posting and going out of stock)
referring to the SOMPs... im looking for a size 11 but doubt ill find it..

If they only got 5 pairs, chances are it is in store only.

I'm like 2-3 exits away if anybody needs help after 5 ( work ) I can help out just give them a call and make sure your size is what they have.

Always down to help members out.

Someone has a pair for 229.97 shipped on ebay. Not sure if you're willing to spend that much on them.

Laughing at the pictures he's got up though, because unless I'm mistaken he's running a side business out of his job, and it looks like it's someone that works in the record room at a law firm.

Someone has a pair for 229.97 shipped on ebay. Not sure if you're willing to spend that much on them.

Laughing at the pictures he's got up though, because unless I'm mistaken he's running a side business out of his job, and it looks like it's someone that works in the record room at a law firm.
not looking to pay a grip for them... the only pair i paid like that was for the Tiffs Highs, but if I can snag these SOMPS for retail id be stoked...

Back
Top Bottom