2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ahh what an epic fail lol..he mocked up a lace swap lol thanks for the correction mints mints

no epic fail bro,, i did mock one up...

If the HAD to use patent, I'd have preferred the blue in patent, and then gone with a tumbled leather for the white, like on those old Footaction exclusives from the early 2000s

Those Baohaus are nice, I like that nappy suede with the almost monotone look.

@DanVSMan I must be extremely lucky then, the only thing I've ever had a bad experience with was Home Delivery Fed Ex, and that's just because the home route drivers seem to be lazy as hell (at least in my corner of the world)

Do you go through the process of making sure everything is insured for the proper amount when you do use them?
I usually insure for exactly what they're worth. I know some people over-insure but I know that when filing a claim they look hard into what you're requesting so not worth the hassle if they find you overinsured by $100 and try to claim fraud or something..

Just got my 510s in from Tactics and they fit REALLY tight. Wtf... I should've sized up. All of my SBs have been TTS until now. It's gotta be the padding or something.

just replace the sole bro, should def help...

blue is a dr. scholls, grey is SB

Last edited:
It's just the material on the shoe with it being canvas. People were flaking about this in the tread recently also having the same issue
I just sold my second pair of size 10 (I'm a size 10 through and through) but these 510's hurt my feet. Currently got them stuffed to try and stretch the toebox out.

I usually insure for exactly what they're worth. I know some people over-insure but I know that when filing a claim they look hard into what you're requesting so not worth the hassle if they find you overinsured by $100 and try to claim fraud or something..

Yeah that wasn't what I was suggesting at all, I've just found that when people complain about the service there's almost always a part of the story they aren't telling you. Like Oh yeah they took forever to get that package a few states over (but I don't mention that I jammed a pair of sneakers into a media rate box to save 3 bucks)

Or they lost my shoes that were worth $1200, but I didn't bother to get the insurance on them for anything over $100.

how dare he, a shop owner who has to pay overhead, try & take away from your profits. such *******
smokin.gif

the nerve of some shop owners, trying to act like resellers
mean.gif
i dont understand what your problem is with me?

never done anything to you or anyone in here for that matter

but aye whatever guess i cant be a customer 

Last edited:
I just sold my second pair of size 10 (I'm a size 10 through and through) but these 510's hurt my feet. Currently got them stuffed to try and stretch the toebox out.
Yeah that should help. I'm a 12.5 really so when I get a shoe in a 13 they are pretty comfortable which is why I haven't had these problems with the fit with my civilists

Just gonna sell my 510s and go up to a size 9.5. Thanks for the info, but these will hurt my feet even if I change the in-soles. Prices on the bay aren't too bad right now.

Last edited:
apparently ive been lied to by nike sf associate who awnsered the phone i guess sorry for the false hope
Actually I spoke to the manager who spoke to a few employees about these calls. He said, some dude asked for a pair of SBs but not the SOMP. Man make sure you are being clear about what your looking for before you start posting (more than once) about release info. You had people chasing these at NikeSF. SMH….

This release has been too stressful and full of lies! My brother called yesterday and told him they don't have it. Complete BS , this whole weekends shops have been given everyone the run around.

Nike SF never had them. Not sure why some are claiming they did. They never had them or said they were getting them. Smh

Last edited:
Actually I spoke to the manager who spoke to a few employees about these calls. He said, some dude asked for a pair of SBs but not the SOMP. Man make sure you are being clear about what your looking for before you start posting (more than once) about release info. You had people chasing these at NikeSF. SMH….

If that's the case i don't feel so heated now. Like I posted earlier, my brother called Sunday morning , with the product # and told him no go. Then some people said they do .... So to be clear there is NO somp sb at NTSF?

I just wanted to say thanks again to @kranestyle @mints and @Mrdango09 for helping me with my shipping/seller problem. I emailed the seller after your responses Friday afternoon. He got back to me, honestly telling me that he forgot to ship them and would ship them the next morning (Saturday). Just wanted to say that they came in this afternoon. Thought it was pretty fast, considering it was coming from the opposite coast and on a Saturday. Anyway, I thought that I would share a pic of what I was hassling you guys for help with. Thanks again
Congrats on getting your J-Packs!  Those are definitely one of my all-tme favs.

Nike SF never had them. Not sure why some are claiming they did. They never had them or said they were getting them. Smh

That's what I'm wondering as we'll. Called with product # and they said nope. Now some people are saying they do. Wondering where the source is coming from...

Yeah that wasn't what I was suggesting at all, I've just found that when people complain about the service there's almost always a part of the story they aren't telling you. Like Oh yeah they took forever to get that package a few states over (but I don't mention that I jammed a pair of sneakers into a media rate box to save 3 bucks)

Or they lost my shoes that were worth $1200, but I didn't bother to get the insurance on them for anything over $100.
Yeah I adhere to everything that I should do. I'm mainly talking about things I order, not things I ship, because I DO NOT ship via USPS for these reasons. Plus I work as a shipping manager by day so it's easy for me to ship UPS with my daily pickup. 

Back
Top Bottom