2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If anyone wants a $20 off $99 at CCS PM me. Code Expires 3/16/14...

I keep forgetting that they send Discount Codes with each Magazine, and I doubt I will use it as the only thing I want is the White Lows.
Code spoken for. If I can find any other non expired codes laying around I will let you all know.

saw this in the WDYWT thread from @fo****zles ..man I am super jelly; these always evaded me :smh:

Offered some guy on the bay a deal PP for some regular Coralines...he replies and tells me he sold them for $800. Lol

Last edited:
[quote name="][quote="StillIn729, post: 20034219"]all those Highs a page back is a beautiful thing[/quote]

Thx, got into sb game a couple months back and I like em more than my LeBron and Jordans lol..... Just need to find sites that sell em and not resort to ebay

They aren't going for that much are they? Last time I looked for a pair they were like 250-300.

stillin729 stillin729 One day, I'll get a pair of EMB dunks. The UNLV looking lows are at the top of my list from those offerings, although that pair is pretty great too.

They aren't going for that much are they? Last time I looked for a pair they were like 250-300.

stillin729 stillin729 One day, I'll get a pair of EMB dunks. The UNLV looking lows are at the top of my list from those offerings, although that pair is pretty great too.

I don't think they actually made size 9's which kills me; I am probably better going 9.5 than 8.5

UNLV's look nice for sure; I am a sucker for those Dolphins colors though

saw this in the WDYWT thread from fo****zles ..man I am super jelly; these always evaded me
mean.gif
i had gotten a pair back in like 08. i remember they took like a month to get delivered.   After seeing these photos i am def regretting getting rid of them. the quality was real nice

Hey guy's, I'm not interested in the upcoming Jordan 1 KO Rivalry Pack, but I just saw the Nike SB Dunk Hi Rivalry Pack rumored to release on the 22nd and well I was wondering what store's are getting them? These sneaker site's only say "Nike SB accounts" and well CCS Twitter account said they weren't getting them so I'm in the dark and would appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Man. The jordan SBs look like they're gonna be tuff to cop. At least the Chicago ajko and kd florals are coming, hopefully confuse some beasts

Got lucky today and picked up a pair of SOMPs from Atlas. The quality on these is legit. They didn't have a size 9 so I had to settle for a 9.5. Guess I'll just wear some thicker socks.

I had to do the same thing for the SOMPs and settle for the 9.5. I'm usually a 9 also. Have you tried them on yet? If so, do they still fit you decently?

Back
Top Bottom