2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You got my 9.5 man!
laugh.gif
...I got lucky earlier today and copped the 10 that Blacklist put on their Instagram. Just happened to be scrolling through when they posted it. I saw it got posted in here too. The guy said his phone blew up after that.

The suede is soooooo butter on these bad boys :nthat:. My girlfriend actually drove 45 mins to get these for me while I was working, got caught in MAJOR traffic, and added up to what was a 3 and a half hour trip for her. Gotta get her some tiffs now :rofl:.

Strange to hear how shops got such strange and small size runs.  Makes me definitely think they sold these out the back door.   

Atleast we both got a pair. Too bad yours wasn't a size 9.
Yeah no kidding. Congrats. I'm glad I got a pair, I really wanted these ever since the first pics leaked. How did you get a pair at Atlas if you don't mind me asking?...I talked to the guy there a few different times and he told me to call today around closing time to see how they would release them.

You got my 9.5 man!
laugh.gif
...I got lucky earlier today and copped the 10 that Blacklist put on their Instagram. Just happened to be scrolling through when they posted it. I saw it got posted in here too. The guy said his phone blew up after that.
If you were interested in trading your 10 for a size 9, lmk

Tears are falling down my face while I'm looking at these SOMP's that y'all copped and I missed out.......at least I finally got some Civilists for a good price as consolation I guess

Yeah. I'm just as sad . These have been on my radar for the last couple months...

I guess I will be doing a lot of homework for the AJxSB. Good luck to those this Saturday for that .. haha

Last edited:
Got lucky today and picked up a pair of SOMPs from Atlas. The quality on these is legit. They didn't have a size 9 so I had to settle for a 9.5. Guess I'll just wear some thicker socks.

You got my 9.5 man!
laugh.gif

If you were interested in trading your 10 for a size 9, lmk
I think a 3 way trade is in order to get everyone here their true size.  
roll.gif

Yeah no kidding. Congrats. I'm glad I got a pair, I really wanted these ever since the first pics leaked. How did you get a pair at Atlas if you don't mind me asking?...I talked to the guy there a few different times and he told me to call today around closing time to see how they would release them.

A friend of mine went there before they opened to see what was up. He called me at around 11:30 and told me that Atlas would be releasing them within the hour. So I rushed over there and was able to pick mine up just a few minutes before they tweeted that they had them. Got really lucky today. Could we possibly get a 3 way going here? @TJB679 @aschade

A friend of mine went there before they opened to see what was up. He called me at around 11:30 and told me that Atlas would be releasing them within the hour. So I rushed over there and was able to pick mine up just a few minutes before they tweeted that they had them. Got really lucky today. Could we possibly get a 3 way going here? @TJB679 @aschade
That's so crazy. I was contemplating all morning if I should go out that way before going to Sacramento today. I should've done it..haha.

PM'd.

Last edited:
Don't feel bad civs are fire
Yeah I know I've been wanting the Civilists for months now..I just really wanted the SOMPS too

Yeah. I'm just as sad . These have been on my radar for the last couple months...

I guess I will be doing a lot of homework for the AJxSB. Good luck to those this Saturday for that .. haha
Man I've wanted them since teaser pics came out before the Tiff Hi release and it's all I was thinking about lol. I literally had no shot at them other than SPoT and Premier's phone orders and those pretty much just gave false hope lol. Good luck on the Jordan x Nike SB fam

i had gotten a pair back in like 08. i remember they took like a month to get delivered.   After seeing these photos i am def regretting getting rid of them. the quality was real nice
That is always the worst feeling. Got rid of the When Pigs Fly cuz I didn't think I could pull it off but now I regret that. Got rid of the MIAs for some quick cash but I will cop em again cuz those where my favorite drops from last year. MIAs really cemented that SBs got their creativity back for me so its a must that I grab them again.

Yeah I know I've been wanting the Civilists for months now..I just really wanted the SOMPS too

That's the exact reason I copped the SOMPs at resale. When those civilists at capsule were posted, I had the size 9 at checkout, then passed because I wanted the SOMPs too. Then with all the fail this weekend, I needed a pair of either to quench that thirst. I'd still cop the civilists because they have a different vibe.

Back
Top Bottom