2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

if anyone has a 11.5-12 that they want to trade for my 9.5 please let me know

Quick need advice! Bout to pull the trigger on somps for $650 on eBay!!! Worth it right? Seller needs an answer ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

IMG

Quick need advice! Bout to pull the trigger on somps for $650 on eBay!!! Worth it right? Seller needs an answer ASAP!!!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/QufWQ.gif[/IMG[/quote]

Uhhh no lol what size u after? Unless its like a 5 or 14 hellll no lmao

Man,did anyone get their correct size lol?
Seriously, haha. I figured I could make a half size up work though was why I copped. Seems like depending on materials they've been running on the small side lately. May not be the case with these though as the material is prob softer than 510's, Civilists etc.

The suede is soooooo butter on these bad boys :nthat:. My girlfriend actually drove 45 mins to get these for me while I was working, got caught in MAJOR traffic, and added up to what was a 3 and a half hour trip for her. Gotta get her some tiffs now :rofl:.

Your girl spent 3.5 hrs of her time to get you shoes cause you had to work!?:pimp:

She's the one.

Last edited:
what is the velvety material on the civilists?  these are good rain shoes, the material just soaks up the water and nothing happens

Help me out fam would $260 be a good price for a DS pair of Tiffany's? Or should maybe wait it out a little longer?

Guy linked below has these for sale on the SGLA fb group. Only description he gave was sz 13 condition 9.5/10 for 130$. Idk if he's willing to negotiate but I don't do used shoes and I heard some of you talking about these not too long ago. No, this guy is not my friend and I don't know him. Goes by nels Hansen on fb
https://www.facebook.com/nels.hansen.gmail

I thought the Urban Orange High was garbage but it has potential. I got them for dirt cheap so I thought I'd make a custom!
Done with one side... Here are the Un-Flash Highs! (Gonna keep the tongue orange and not gonna touch the Bamboo lining or tongue tag)

Last edited:
You know that he was joking about paying 650$ right? Or what price is it that you are talking about?

completely forgot about that $650 post that dude was trolling with. i thought sunshine was referring to why theyre selling in the 200-250 range. i edited my earlier post...

Back
Top Bottom