2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Delving into some pictures I had of some stuff back 9 to 10 years ago...man, these were the times. Enjoy!

glad to have gotten these for below retail. hopefully I can slow down from here on out lol

Sick collection civic!! You still have all of that?

I maybe have about 50% of that stuff still. Stuff like the Chocolate, the Wheat Highs, Mulders, Gino 1s, Luckys are gone...needed the money at the time. Looking at what I had and if I had to do it over, I would have sold everything else but my SBs. Did anyone spot that 1994 Black/Cement 3? Just so many gems... :D

I didn't get into SBs until the silver box era. I always wanted to grab some of the older 1st series stuff but just never got around to it. :smh:

The look legit for now but a clear box tag and shoetag would really help.

The green is on the correct place on the side panels and toe box image is exactly the same *not flipped, etc*
Here are the pictures of the shoe tag and box tag..

can anyone tell me if these are legit? 

Been away from dunk SBs for a few years now. I think the last pair I bought were the 720's when they released. Anyway, looking back at the recent releases is making me want a new pair. Anyone know where I can still find these in a 8.5? Any info is appreciated

another site deleted from my "nike sb's online" list...I'll never forget the 2 pairs of iguana dunks i was able to cop for 70 each.

Back
Top Bottom