2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I def like em....didn't know they came with the thin laces ala Civilists (not waxed like Civilists though).  Alt laces are normal black SB laces.  Still wish the swoosh was black or grey instead of red.....but can't complain too much for the price I got them....

BTW, for the big footers in here, they still have a sz 13 left for $54.99...shipping is 8 or 9 bucks depending on what you pick  http://citysole.com/shoe_store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=196&products_id=9592

Just grabbed em. Repped
Now I have to decide if I want to keep them or give them to my dad so I can get my red and royal foams back from him. He's a teacher and I let him wear the shoes I leave at his house. The kids go crazy every time he comes in with a different pair

Very happy with my SOMPS  . Very suspicious about the number made though , they just keep popping up everywhere ! I'm thinking 1500 -2000 pairs made

Been away from dunk SBs for a few years now. I think the last pair I bought were the 720's when they released. Anyway, looking back at the recent releases is making me want a new pair. Anyone know where I can still find these in a 8.5? Any info is appreciated

Last pair that I bought. Haven't even worn them yet. Simple clean cw. :pimp: I hope Nike drops more like these.

Well actually I'm waiting for the all whites that are currently shipping to a friend and waiting until I return to home this summer.

Anyone have on feet pics of these?
http://www.transportskate.com/clearance/mens/nike-sb-dunk-low-pro-dark-obsidian-gym-red-white.html

Spots
http://www.transportskate.com/mens/nike-sb-dunk-low-premium-black-metallic-platinum.html
8, 11.5, 12

Wolf and snake eyes (error on product page. $64 but when you add to cart its $98)
http://www.transportskate.com/mens/...color=Black+/+University+Red+/+Metallic+Gold#
Thanks Gdrock33.

Last edited:

Been away from dunk SBs for a few years now. I think the last pair I bought were the 720's when they released. Anyway, looking back at the recent releases is making me want a new pair. Anyone know where I can still find these in a 8.5? Any info is appreciated
Amazon product ASIN B00BMK20X2
size 8.5 through amazon seller but over retail $110 + 13 shipping. I remember I got these towards the end of last year for about 70, were my new years eve wear, a great shoe and the toebox suede is has a really nice smooth feel. I highly approve.

Also picked up these at the time I bought those

Last edited:
This is why you're probably my favorite NTer  
roll.gif

Quick question,
Im not too familiar with Sb dunks, and im trying to get me hands on the "kumquat " for my nephew. I saw a seller on FB but noticed the box is a lot narrower or half the size of the regular box. So is there a difference? Or just the way it is? ... Thanx fam.

Quick question,
Im not too familiar with Sb dunks, and im trying to get me hands on the "kumquat " for my nephew. I saw a seller on FB but noticed the box is a lot narrower or half the size of the regular box. So is there a difference? Or just the way it is? ... Thanx fam.
How do you know the box is narrower if you have nothing to compare it to? Some pics would help to clarify what you're worried about

Quick question,
No idea on the box situation but Im sure somebody here will chime in.

Unless you get a good deal on FB, these are still readily available online. 

I don't know man. I've been into SB for years and I remember those "hype" years and this doesn't feel like anything near it.
Agreed, the releases seem crazy because its hard to grab pairs ONLINE... The hype was real when it was hard to grab pairs INLINE.

Sobbing.On.My.Phone is how i feel whenever I see "no phone orders"
So perfect!
That freddy custom he did was out of this world... I was blown away.
BP took phone orders?

Place must have had customer service training this afternoon
Snooze, BP can go get lost in the prairies of North Dakota for all I care.
I maybe have about 50% of that stuff still. Stuff like the Chocolate, the Wheat Highs, Mulders, Gino 1s, Luckys are gone...needed the money at the time. Looking at what I had and if I had to do it over, I would have sold everything else but my SBs. Did anyone spot that 1994 Black/Cement 3? Just so many gems...
happy.gif
Had me like:

How do you know the box is narrower if you have nothing to compare it to? Some pics would help to clarify what you're worried about
are all the box size of sb dunks the same sizes? I have the red fire cracker and the kumquat is like a vans (maybe a little bigger) box.. I will post some pics later when i get to my laptop.
^ Nike sb lows come in smaller boxes while the highs come with the normal size box. So yes it is normal.
gotcha. Thanx for clarification..

Last edited:
Quick question,
boxes come in different sizes depending on shoe type (high v low), shoe size (big feet v small feet), and generation (small differences but for instance if you look at lows circa 2006-2007, the boxes were more long, less wide).

boxes come in different sizes depending on shoe type (high v low), shoe size (big feet v small feet), and generation (small differences but for instance if you look at lows circa 2006-2007, the boxes were more long, less wide).
The jump from 9-9.5 in box size is massive! 9s barely fit in the box.

are all the box size of sb dunks the same sizes? I have the red fire cracker and the kumquat is like a vans (maybe a little bigger) box.. I will post some pics later when i get to my laptop.
Whoa, that does sound like a pretty big difference. I'm a 10 so all my 9.5/10/10.5 boxes are the same size other than the lows and hi's

Back
Top Bottom