2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who ever said I'm gonna need someone else to call into BP after getting my teeth out was deff right lol. Can't feel sh*t after this novacane

Other than our classifieds and FB, any other place you guys could recommend for trades?

I have a pair and use them exclusively on rainy days.

Got a style code?

Delving into some pictures I had of some stuff back 9 to 10 years ago...man, these were the times. Enjoy!

Nothing you, John, cyress, etc. post surprises me anymore.  Dope stash my dude.  I know that feel of having to sell a few gems in order to make big boy moves, just makes bringing them back into the fold all the sweeter.
WOF Customs
I loathe customs, but it looks like between painting some Electric Green Flyknit Trainers and scooping another pair of WOFs to do this, I may do my first two modifications to sneakers ever.  Almost wanna smack myself. 
laugh.gif

I maybe have about 50% of that stuff still. Stuff like the Chocolate, the Wheat Highs, Mulders, Gino 1s, Luckys are gone...needed the money at the time. Looking at what I had and if I had to do it over, I would have sold everything else but my SBs. Did anyone spot that 1994 Black/Cement 3? Just so many gems... :D

dope collection!

have you rocked those red supreme highs yet? probably my favorite dunk high of all time

dope collection!

have you rocked those red supreme highs yet? probably my favorite dunk high of all time

I have all 3 of my Supreme Highs again and they get worn every once in awhile. It's crazy how it is now. Back then, $300 plus for DS Supreme Highs and Lows were common. Even those Luckys you see there were purchased from NC Boardshop here in the Bay and that experience with them left a bad taste in my mouth. Let's just say it was my first and last purchase ever from them. :smh:

Just copped the Legion Pine Dunk Low for $63 shipped off CCS.
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

When dat patience pays off.
nthat.gif

Here's some new CCS discount codes to use as well guys.

Exp 3/13/14 - 15% off $75: AFCCMA2V

Exp 4/1/14 - $15 off $75: LKS64F6S

Exp 4/30/14 - $15 off $75: LKS14F3F
Repped. Finally copped my blue heroes $78 shipped!

Last edited:
*Sigh* Of course little feet are left out once again XD
they prolly did receive small sizes just in extremely low amounts... shops that for sure receive small sizes (if nike made em) are SPoT, Premier, & BP. idk any other shops that do.

FURNACE has now received thier SB x AJ.
FCFS Raffle tickets Today - Thursday(3/13) and Friday (3/14).
Pickup of shoes on Saturday 3/15/14.
Only received 1 of each size.
In-store Only.

Furnace Skate Shop
10100 Valley View St, Buena Park, CA 90620
(714) 828-4226

Idk how I feel about those giraffe's...that blue looks nice, the sole looks nice, but I'm feeling iffy about that "giraffe print"(?)

Back
Top Bottom