2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dudes at BP said no phone orders when I called up. People last night said they got sizes from phone order, so can anyone tell me what the deal is? Kinda pissed cuz I got through and was doing the phone thing for a while then the guy says "sorry man we don't do phone orders" Anyone shed light?

Dudes at BP said no phone orders when I called up. People last night said they got sizes from phone order, so can anyone tell me what the deal is? Kinda pissed cuz I got through and was doing the phone thing for a while then the guy says "sorry man we don't do phone orders" Anyone shed light?
they probably got people at the store, im sure they are gonna take care of them before they decide they will do phone orders again if any are left.

they probably got people at the store, im sure they are gonna take care of them before they decide they will do phone orders again if any are left.
I get that but it's like someone else said yesterday, their IG says phone orders welcome. You call up and they're like "what? phone orders? where'd you hear that man?"

On top of it, wouldn't the people who really wanted this shoe have gotten it yesterday? I get they're gonna hook up people in store first but I'm trying to hand you cash for something you haven't sold out of. What's the big deal from a business perspective? Just hate the "we don't do phone orders except between 7:45-8pm" thing and the confusing mixed signals.

I get that but it's like someone else said yesterday, their IG says phone orders welcome. You call up and they're like "what? phone orders? where'd you hear that man?"

On top of it, wouldn't the people who really wanted this shoe have gotten it yesterday? I get they're gonna hook up people in store first but I'm trying to hand you cash for something you haven't sold out of. What's the big deal from a business perspective? Just hate the "we don't do phone orders except between 7:45-8pm" thing and the confusing mixed signals.
yea i agree its annoying, but i feel locals should have first shot at any shop regardless. they usually are the repeat customers.  usually being the key word

quick question: How do the Tiffany Highs fit? should I go up a half size or stick to my usual size?

They are just terrible about their business etiquette.

Maybe they thought they had too many pairs and just wanted them out the door so started taking phone orders.

But now it's probably ringing off the hook so they don't want to bother with it.

BP seems like they don't care at all about customer loyalty. It's all about selling what they got in the way that is most convenient + profiting to them.

They are just terrible about their business etiquette.

Maybe they thought they had too many pairs and just wanted them out the door so started taking phone orders.

But now it's probably ringing off the hook so they don't want to bother with it.

BP seems like they don't care at all about customer loyalty. It's all about selling what they got in the way that is most convenient + profiting to them.
This is most likely what's going on. Had lots of shoes yesterday, did phone orders. Now they don't feel like they need to.

This is most likely what's going on. Had lots of shoes yesterday, did phone orders. Now they don't feel like they need to.
Just talked again to one of the employees and this is what I was told:

Yesterday at closing, the manager was in the shop and only the manager can do phone orders for some reason (I have a tendency to call BS on that, but whatever, assume it is true)
So today, the manager isn't in right now, and won't be for a while, guy said he doesn't feel comfortable inputing a phone order cuz he doesn't want to mess anything up (again, could be BS, but let's say it's the truth)
That means there MAY be a chance for phone orders later in the day if they have stock left, but this is just a shot in the dark and there is 100% no guarantee on that.

what is so bad about patent leather
Some people don't like the way it looks too shiny.  Looks plasticky and cheap.  It also scuffs easily and if it's white it will yellow eventually.  
broke these out today

Nike Dunk Low SB Jedi by Tony Diamonds, on Flickr
Kickin it OG!  #silverboxheat.  I miss my pair now... 
frown.gif

Last edited:
How do you know the box is narrower if you have nothing to compare it to? Some pics would help to clarify what you're worried about
let me know what you guys think about the box size, kumquat is size 9, and the other sb dunk pro is size 9.5

Back
Top Bottom