2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They got a good grip of stock. They may be but who knows.

BP released about 40+ pairs of somps on Saturday, and received the remaining half of their stock last night. If their stock numbers hold true, there should be at least 60+ pairs available from the 120 they originally stated prior to the release.

BP released about 40+ pairs of somps on Saturday, and received the remaining half of their stock last night. If their stock numbers hold true, there should be at least 60+ pairs available from the 120 they originally stated prior to the release.
How do I get one????? Lol

Just got off the phone with BP. Lots of stock left. Tons of 9.5. I can't make it out there until this evening and the dude working would not charge me/hold to pickup later. He said to call back around 4. I guess that is when Dom will be in store and can approve phone orders and such. $139.99 also

Jordans are a lot better in person than I expected. A little plastic-y but the color change is pretty cool. Way more excited for the other two colorways coming. Those are going to cause some problems when they drop

@wavytrillbaby on IG

Last edited:
Not sure if you guys care, but it looks like its labeled as an SB QS on the box as well. 

Just got off the phone with BP. Lots of stock left. Tons of 9.5. I can't make it out there until this evening and the dude working would not charge me/hold to pickup later. He said to call back around 4. I guess that is when Dom will be in store and can approve phone orders and such. $139.99 also
for the somps?

hmm sounds kinda tempting to go out there. I'm surprised they're still sitting... resellers must be concerned with the aj 1 x sb
Pretty much the only store that still has them. 200+ on the bay

Joined NT specifically for this thread, have only posted once since well before the tiff madness(some links to $35 dunks on ebay).  I hate the way things are right now, but won't rant.  I'll just say that seeing how the Tiff release went, and every release since then, has made me not want to cop.  Having no local SB retailer (within 2 hours) doesn't help either.  Hoping that there will be a return to normalcy in the future, but won't hold my breath.  Praying for no more retro's/semi-retro's/hi-low conversions/JB collabs or anything else that makes people come out of the 'wood work'/'retirement'/'or decide to buy their first SB'.  And for the love of God, can everyone figure out their F-N shoe size. 3 million posts containing TTS is a little OD fellas.  Ok small rant over.

Back to the only thing I singed up for and will normally post: Steals and Deals...

Size 13 NY Mets/Knicks for $50

418-3134-large.jpg

http://www.holygrailgoods.com/product.php?id_product=418

Size 8 & 8.5 Skate Mentals for $90

409-3127-large.jpg

http://www.holygrailgoods.com/product.php?id_product=409

And just for some laughs, look at this photo for the skunks on the same site. $600 
roll.gif

Didn't think I'd find that from a consignment shop... 

432-3050-large.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom