2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Phone orders by manager makes sense. You are handling people's credit card numbers and if someone takes the info and starts buying stuff with it, could ruin his business credibility.

Phone orders by manager makes sense. You are handling people's credit card numbers and if someone takes the info and starts buying stuff with it, could ruin his business credibility.
That does make sense to me. But the guy made it seem like less of a security thing and more of a know-how problem (he said "only the manager can do that and I don't want to mess anything up"). The guys seemed cool enough. First guy I talked to was a little stand-off ish at first and even told me nah we didn't do phone orders last night. When I told him I knew people who got kicks through phone order he was trying to get me to tell him where I heard that and ****, kinda attacking. The second guy was nice, and was fairly apologetic. Never been to BP since I live in CT but it seems like that's the general consensus about the employees, some are rad people and others are more rude people.

lol @ that seller claiming those "new" lunars. Doesn't even truly show the stars on the toe. Price ended up good though.

totally. the size of the box jumps up pretty good between 9 and 9.5, dont stress, theyre not making too many fake sb these days
Thanx man. I figured since its not a limited release.... Appreciate the people who help.... Repped!!!!

Y
You're ultra lucky man. These aren't even hyper strikes to you. These like general releases lol.
i know right? 5 pairs lol you crazy!

hopefully can cop a second pair here and call it quits. no sbs for me either way til next month.

I think the $200 is fair these are extremely comfortable.

Not sure whats up with the insoles on these recent sbs though. They stick this nasty glue under the zoom pack and that crap gets everywhere.

Both my 510 and somps make a sticky click noise as i lift my foot.

Not sure whats up with the insoles on these recent sbs though. They stick this nasty glue under the zoom pack and that crap gets everywhere.

Happened in my WOFs also. The sound went away after one wear.

Mine are making the same noise. And they're still a little tight in the toe box IMO. Has anyone ever had shoes professionally stretched? My gf works at a doctors office that does it, but I'm nervous to try it without hearing of some results

That clicking will go away. It happened to my YOTHs. Did it for a day then it was gone. If it's persistent doesn't baby powder help?

Mine are making the same noise. And they're still a little tight in the toe box IMO. Has anyone ever had shoes professionally stretched? My gf works at a doctors office that does it, but I'm nervous to try it without hearing of some results
i haven't had the clicking problem, and i am pretty new to SBs, but others have posted in this thread that putting a little baby powder underneath the insole takes care of it.

Back
Top Bottom