2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yo wtf seriously!?!? Cnctps stay screwin up orders
Oh god, is that for your Uprise order?? Imma be mildly upset if I get a pair of Blue Hero's instead of Uprise dunks tomorrow

Rif also tried to call someone's consolidated drunks fake. So while I applaud fakes being cut up, what happens when you get some guy that doesn't actually know what they're doing calling a legit pair of shoes fake?

Rif also tried to call someone's consolidated drunks fake. So while I applaud fakes being cut up, what happens when you get some guy that doesn't actually know what they're doing calling a legit pair of shoes fake?
That is also very true!

My god... I hate that people who have always wanted these but 
1. Didn't collect/buy sneakers at the time of release
2. Don't have the money to buy them now.
won't be able to get these due to the hype that Nike and people in general are going to create... 
ohwell.gif

Talking about the retro'd versions of course, like the shanghais, skunks and de la's.

Last edited:

My god... I hate that people who have always wanted these but 
1. Didn't collect/buy sneakers at the time of release
2. People that don't have the money to buy them now and have them as grails
won't be able to get these due to the hype that Nike and people in general are going to create... 
ohwell.gif

them blue heros looking real good...I'd probably ask for a 25% off coupon & keep the blue heros tbh

them blue heros looking real good...I'd probably ask for a 25% off coupon & keep the blue heros tbh
Problem is, I have the hero blues from that Ndc sale a while back. I wanted uprises bad but not for retail cuz I didn't see myself wearing them too often. I'm pretty pissed tbh

I wouldn't keep this pair either as some of the holes in the toe box aren't even perforated

Last edited:
Just got these from Premier for $78 + Shipping:

They're canvas so I made sure to get a 13 instead of a 12 to avoid the brutal discomfort of breaking them in.  (like the 510s)

Just got these from Premier for $78 + Shipping:

They're canvas so I made sure to get a 13 instead of a 12 to avoid the brutal discomfort of breaking them in.  (like the 510s)
And weeks later, I am still breaking in my 510's.

On an unrelated note, I went into NTNY yesterday wearing my Diamond Highs, probably the biggest mistake of my life. Had this sales associate trying to tell me what shirts I'd like and asking my size cuz he had some 510's left in the back and on and on and on... Get off my D man, they're just kicks!

Last edited:

You don't agree?
I think that he genuinely didn't understand what was written because it was very poorly worded. Diction is not on point.

EDIT* After re-reading that bit of stream of consciousness, I have realized you were trying to convey this simple thought: "It bugs me that people who want the shoe can't get it because of resellers/hype etc"

Last edited:
That list has generated 0 excitement from me, I never was ga ga over the De Las, I'd much rather a pair of the Shanghai 1, Nicky Diamond new color MIGHT be cool, but if it's as big a pain to get as the Highs were they can keep them.

Last edited:

I think that he genuinely didn't understand what was written because it was very poorly worded. Diction is not on point.
Sorry lmao, wrote that on mobile. I'm just trying to say that people who are going to want these due to missed opportunities, not hype, are going to have trouble getting them.

EDIT: Referring to the sort of retro ideas they are going for.

Last edited:
On an unrelated note, I went into NTNY yesterday wearing my Diamond Highs, probably the biggest mistake of my life. Had this sales associate trying to tell me what shirts I'd like and asking my size cuz he had some 510's left in the back and on and on and on... Get off my D man, they're just kicks!

:lol: probably thought they smelled a hypebeast and wanted to make that commission $$

Sorry lmao, wrote that on mobile. I'm just trying to say that people who are going to want these due to missed opportunities, not hype, are going to have trouble getting them.
No, I get it now, it was just too broken up and could have been simplified. I get the mobile struggle, it truly is authentic.

Back
Top Bottom