2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

laugh.gif
probably thought they smelled a hypebeast and wanted to make that commission $$
He was showing me yellow tiger camo shirts, though... All I could say was "yeah, that's cool, I'm gonna look at that rack next..."

Concepts $50 shipped blue heros arrived. These willbe beat down! Got my spot lows today also. Love them sadly I didn't get them on the cheap like they were back late last year.

Some people may say its stupid, but for the 25 offers of $250shipped including Paypal fees for a size 12 DS diamond x nike sb tiff high

I had someone ok the offer and money has been sent

Last edited:

The long-rumored Nike SB Air Jordan 1 has been released few days ago, and now a lot of rumors about its upcoming coloways have surfaced the net. There had been reports that there's going to be AJ One X SBs in breds and in blue royal colorways. Today, we have seen a photo of the said shoe in all white uppers clear soles and mismatching tongue. Would you cop if released?

via [Skate Shoes PH]
Very clean as well as clever.  Let's see if a double up is possible...

Shanghai 2 highs and those De La Souls...
My exact reaction when I saw those two in particular. 
laugh.gif

Somoene's getting choked if I don't have my size 12s on my feet.

Skunk Lows will cause chaos.

Some people may say its stupid, but for the 25 offers of $250shipped +Paypal fees for a size 12 DS diamond x nike sb tiff high

I had someone ok the offer and money has been sent

if you like the shoe then it's well worth it

You can't take that $250 with you

That list has generated 0 excitement from me, I never was ga ga over the De Las, I'd much rather a pair of the Shanghai 1, Nicky Diamond new color MIGHT be cool, but if it's as big a pain to get as the Highs were they can keep them.

I'm goin insane over the de las. Just the fact that the three feet high and rising album on the cover always had me beastin.personally that's why i always kept my highs and lows DS. I'm a huge fan of de la and all the native tongues groups tbh. Can't wait to get a pair of these to actually wear

Last edited:
I'm goin insane over the de las. Just the fact that the three feet high and rising album on the cover always had me beastin.personally that's why i always kept my highs and lows DS. I'm a huge fan of de la and all the native tongues groups tbh. Can't wait to get a pair of these to actually wear

See I can get that, and I'm enthusiastic over big fans getting what they want, it's basically why I bought those Huf x Wu shoes.

In that case I applaud the dude

Right or wrong, whenever I have picked up a Fake Shoe(s), I have normally donated them...

Although I can't see myself wearing Fakes, seems too much of a shame to not have someone less fortunate, wear them.

Church, Boys & Girls Club, Homeless shelter, etc...

This actually reminds me of when I donated them to a homeless man on the street, and the next time I saw him, he had a different pair of sneaks on. It turns out that he "sold" them to someone, who obviously thought they were real, and bought himself some food, jacket and "new" used sneaks from the Goodwill.
The Sneaker?
Fake De La Highs......

In that case I applaud the dude

Right or wrong, whenever I have picked up a Fake Shoe(s), I have normally donated them...

Although I can't see myself wearing Fakes, seems too much of a shame to not have someone less fortunate, wear them.

Church, Boys & Girls Club, Homeless shelter, etc...

This actually reminds me of when I donated them to a homeless man on the street, and the next time I saw him, he had a different pair of sneaks on. It turns out that he "sold" them to someone, who obviously thought they were real, and bought himself some food, jacket and "new" used sneaks from the Goodwill.
The Sneaker?
Fake De La Highs......
Thats a dope story!!!

Back
Top Bottom