2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

In that case I applaud the dude

Right or wrong, whenever I have picked up a Fake Shoe(s), I have normally donated them...

Although I can't see myself wearing Fakes, seems too much of a shame to not have someone less fortunate, wear them.

Church, Boys & Girls Club, Homeless shelter, etc...

This actually reminds me of when I donated them to a homeless man on the street, and the next time I saw him, he had a different pair of sneaks on. It turns out that he "sold" them to someone, who obviously thought they were real, and bought himself some food, jacket and "new" used sneaks from the Goodwill.
The Sneaker?
Fake De La Highs......
nthat.gif

Tiff here in Cali are going for $300 to max $400. I just put in a paypal invoice for $220 from an out of state seller. Hope it all works out.

Anyone here seen any fake WPF? Got a potential deal in place, got a good but not ABSURDLY good price for the regular version, just wanna make sure I don't have my blinders on.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to bet that list is very legit
I wouldnt Nike legal already didnt want to deal with 420 themed shoes anymore. Its the reason the c&c almost didnt see the light of day and it is also the reason why we havent seen any since. I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you. 

I wouldnt Nike legal already didnt want to deal with 420 themed shoes anymore. Its the reason the c&c almost didnt see the light of day and it is also the reason why we havent seen any since. I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you. 

alright man but I am betting that list is legit :lol:

Last edited:

C&C also has licensing issues which extend beyond the overall theme. Times have changed about the 'theme,' it's more accepted now than ever. I think the list is legit.

Online retailer CCS has a plethora of great kicks on sale right now and that includes some dope Nike SB selections and $20 off plus shipping comes FREE on all orders over $99! As a heads up, this offer is active for a very limited time so take advantage of some of these sale prices while delivery is on the house. With that being said, all the options within this sale are $70 or less except for the bonus selection which is an in-demand recent colorway for the SB Dunk Low Pro that is sold out in good sizes a lot of places. In addition to all the great deals and FREE shipping offer, there are a lot of good sizes in stock for all of these selections. Some of the highlights include the Dunk Low Pro “Beavis”, Dunk Mid Pro “Made For Skate”, Dunk Mid Pro “Butthead” and the super clean Dunk Low Pro "Midnight Navy". If you're a big Nike SB fan, these deals are a must-look and we bet you'll be pretty satisfied with just about all of these bargains. ~$49.
thanks for contributing to me spending $168
mean.gif
lol. I ended up actually using the $40 off $200 promo code "LKS64M38" worked out better for me based on total. people keep in mind free shipping is included on any deal as long as you spend $99+, so I ended up with 19-20% off based on my total. Calculate % of your total to determine how much you are saving (with the $20 off) and if its worth it to spend a little more. For example my original total was 174 - $20 off = $154 which discount really is only about 12% off. I ended up spending another $34 for an item ($208 total - $40 off) and total was $168, so bumped the bill by only $14. 

if there is enough money to be made, nike will tell their legal dept to  kiss it. and with the wave of green support sweeping the US, that opportunity grows larger, and larger..
I doubt the shoes are marketed as 420 kicks but the influence will be obvious

Last edited:
In that case I applaud the dude

Right or wrong, whenever I have picked up a Fake Shoe(s), I have normally donated them...

Although I can't see myself wearing Fakes, seems too much of a shame to not have someone less fortunate, wear them.

Church, Boys & Girls Club, Homeless shelter, etc...

This actually reminds me of when I donated them to a homeless man on the street, and the next time I saw him, he had a different pair of sneaks on. It turns out that he "sold" them to someone, who obviously thought they were real, and bought himself some food, jacket and "new" used sneaks from the Goodwill.
The Sneaker?
Fake De La Highs......

Same type of thing happened to me. I gave somebody a pair of fake jordan 7's, then the guy sold them to some guy thinking they were real. After that I destroy every pair of fakes i come across. That should be the motto.

Seriously the country's attitude towards cannabis is changing. Nike would be missing out if they didn't keep those ***** theme sb, I know I've been disappointed. How many alcohol theme sb are they? I know it's"legal" but give me a break with the "higher moral ground" BS.

Seriously the country's attitude towards cannabis is changing. Nike would be missing out if they didn't keep those ***** theme sb, I know I've been disappointed. How many alcohol theme sb are they? I know it's"legal" but give me a break with the "higher moral ground" BS.

This.

Same type of thing happened to me. I gave somebody a pair of fake jordan 7's, then the guy sold them to some guy thinking they were real. After that I destroy every pair of fakes i come across. That should be the motto.
Yeah, it should definitely be done to protect others. 

thanks for contributing to me spending $168 :smh: lol. I ended up actually using the $40 off $200 promo code "LKS64M38" worked out better for me based on total. people keep in mind free shipping is included on any deal as long as you spend $99+, so I ended up with 19-20% off based on my total. Calculate % of your total to determine how much you are saving (with the $20 off) and if its worth it to spend a little more. For example my original total was 174 - $20 off = $154 which discount really is only about 12% off. I ended up spending another $34 for an item ($208 total - $40 off) and total was $168, so bumped the bill by only $14. 

did you use ebates for 3% cashback? :nerd:

did you use ebates for 3% cashback?
nerd.gif
probably get $100 or so into my paypal every 3 months from them. best part, wife is totally cool with that going straight to the hobby since it's 'free' money. awesome especially since so many sneaker sites are on there. if only premier and spot would join 
nerd.gif

edit: after I read this I realized my 'hobby' was dangerously vague. I meant sneakers, not drugs! 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom