2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don't think they have, seems like they only like to feature people that hoard really weird stuff. I don't really watch it that often though, it's pretty depressing to see people in that state.
also from the episodes i have seen it is not what they hoard but how they do it.

i am guessing that most people on here have some sort of organizational system for their kicks; the hoarders on that show just have piles and piles of junk that is not organized at all (which often includes food waste, outright garbage, one lady had some dead cats underneath everything).

i shudder to think of someone who has their sneakers mixed in with dead cats and food waste - and if they do, they need to be on that show. 
laugh.gif

also from the episodes i have seen it is not what they hoard but how they do it.

i am guessing that most people on here have some sort of organizational system for their kicks; the hoarders on that show just have piles and piles of junk that is not organized at all (which often includes food waste, outright garbage, one lady had some dead cats underneath everything).

i shudder to think of someone who has their sneakers mixed in with dead cats and food waste - and if they do, they need to be on that show. 
laugh.gif

lol I remember seeing something about that, so gross

laugh.gif

They should a Hoarders edition SB Dunks. A Dunk with mad worthless materials on it 
laugh.gif

Have you guys heard of this website? I've been told it's legit (never ordered there myself). Just thought I'd share it. Has some relatively older stuff, especially for smaller footed people. Ran some numbers and it probably doesn't make sense unless you find more than 1 pair of shoes you want.

http://www.snowbeach.com/is-bin/INT...impleSearch_NameOrID=nike+sb+dunk&findSimple=

CAN I JUST LIKE KISS YOU ONE MILLION TIMES!?!?

Yoooo they got Ion Pinks on this BIIIIIIHHHHHHH :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Glad to be back in this thread---last 7 days were AMAZING! Machu Picchu was insane, trip of a lifetime to say the least. Didn't wear my passports on the hike cuz it was raining. Goldenrods also came in while I was gone.

Last edited:
GOT MY UPRISE FROM CNCPTS

LACES WERE A BIT DIRTY AND SOEM SCUUF MARKS

BUT FOR 50 AND ONGOING GOOOD SERVICE FROM THEM IM COOL WITH IT.

ALSO, IT HAD THE STARS TONGUE TAG (IDK IF THEY HAD DIFFERENT TAGS LIKE SOME QS DO)

Yeah my uprises were def. scuffed up a bit as well and the box was DESTROYED. Though the UPS box was pristine. So they just decided to toss me a crap box. (Pet peeve of mine) 

Nonetheless for $50 cant complain.

AND if those skunk lows are real. I NEED to double up.

Yeah my uprises were def. scuffed up a bit as well and the box was DESTROYED. Though the UPS box was pristine. So they just decided to toss me a crap box. (Pet peeve of mine) 

LOL I CAN MAIL U MY BOX IF U WANT.

They actually did have a guy that hoarded shoes once. They brought in the dude from flight club to give an estimate of what he had in there. Some nice SBs if memory serves (didn't see the show but saw an article on one of the blogs).

One thing that sucks about being really far from home for college is it's the same pairs for the most part. *shrug*

ALSO, IT HAD THE STARS TONGUE TAG (IDK IF THEY HAD DIFFERENT TAGS LIKE SOME QS DO)

Hey me three guys! Definitely a steal to me for $50, a lot nicer in person but worth the change I woulda spent at the bar lol. Here's consolation prize #3:

They actually did have a guy that hoarded shoes once. They brought in the dude from flight club to give an estimate of what he had in there. Some nice SBs if memory serves (didn't see the show but saw an article on one of the blogs).

One thing that sucks about being really far from home for college is it's the same pairs for the most part. *shrug*
Same here man. Plus it's all ice/snow still so just some nike OMS until the weather clears up.

They never my size in the cool stuff 

They never my size in the cool stuff 
BRO THEY HAD A FSR OF THEM JOINTS FOR DAYS.

ILL KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR U NEXT TIME

CAN I JUST LIKE KISS YOU ONE MILLION TIMES!?!?

Yoooo they got Ion Pinks on this BIIIIIIHHHHHHH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Glad to be back in this thread---last 7 days were AMAZING! Machu Picchu was insane, trip of a lifetime to say the least. Didn't wear my passports on the hike cuz it was raining. Goldenrods also came in while I was gone.
nah one rep will do :smile:

I was wondering what you guys generally consider TTS these days with SBs. It seems like the toe boxes have been shrinking little by little, and im at an awkward point where I've been buying a 12, and would have to go all the way up to 13 if I sized up. wondering if I should make the jump, or just try to wear in some of my newer releases.

how much room do ya'll generally leave for your toes?

I'm not trying to be redundant with the "how do these fit?!" question. just a legit worry about my SOMPs feeling a touch snug.

Back
Top Bottom