2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was wondering what you guys generally consider TTS these days with SBs. It seems like the toe boxes have been shrinking little by little, and im at an awkward point where I've been buying a 12, and would have to go all the way up to 13 if I sized up. wondering if I should make the jump, or just try to wear in some of my newer releases.

how much room do ya'll generally leave for your toes?

I'm not trying to be redundant with the "how do these fit?!" question. just a legit worry about my SOMPs feeling a touch snug.
I wear a size 13 in everything. Some fit tight, some don't. All break in eventually. 

Man tell me about it, Im a sz 13 and its like finding a needle in a haystack, I have to look above and beyond to find what I want. 

yup, it's that way with any shoe I try to get or want
I remember when 13's would just sit, been wearing that sz since I was in 7th grade(I'm 29), now its like everyone and they mom's wears or wants the sz 
mean.gif

I like how you make it sound like people have a choice :lol: but I feel your pain I used to have no problem getting a sz 13 now its just a pain in the ***.

Last edited:
I'm a 12.5 in the right foot, 12 on the left. damn the struggle.  I end up copping everything in a 12 with good results.  The lows are pretty roomy, highs are getting smaller.  My Skunks, Taun Tauns, Koziks, Raging Bulls are all 12 and feel amazing.  Diamond Highs are fine, but I'm still cussing my Civilists.  I bought one of these last week, getting ready to put those Civis on the torture rack.

Amazon product ASIN B005MKCEDE

Last edited:
For anyone who generally wears a 13 in Civilists, would a 14 be advisable? Or is that too much

I remember when 13's would just sit, been wearing that sz since I was in 7th grade(I'm 29), now its like everyone and they mom's wears or wants the sz 
mean.gif
lol at least you coulda kept a lot of old pairs and they'd still fit..I was a 10-11 until junior/senior year of HS

For anyone who generally wears a 13 in Civilists, would a 14 be advisable? Or is that too much

I got a 12 and that's my true size I relaced on foot as I do with all my kicks and they fit are a little snug but I've only worn them twice so I believe they will loosen up a bit

God why are we all size 13 in here?

Yo nike don't you think it's time to start making more thirteens?

Sometimes I wish I was a size 10.5 or something but then Im like ehh little feet and 6'8" would look wicked weird

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom