2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol 6'3 Asian right here though
eek.gif

well damn you a giant in AZN standards......:rofl:

Back in uni, I worked part time at Footlocker and I came up with a theory that 80%+ asian males would be a size nine. If they were in the usual height range I could guess their shoe size and I would be correct almost all the time.

I also noticed alot of 9s on NT. How many of you guys are asian if you don't mind me asking?

Damn cuh on this Snow Beach site the Ion Pinks will come out to 160 USD shipped--- that seems a little "steep". Or does it?? #halp

Namely cuz they charging 35 euros for shipping.... the price of the shoe is 80 euros which ain't bad.

Last edited:
Is it truely a full size between 12 and 13 I've never tried a 13 but some shoes I probably should
Yeah but since there are no 12.5 in sb's I wonder if it's a true full size difference
its definitely a full size difference.

when I was growing up I thought my feet were gonna go past a 12, and you can never find any 12.5s, so I started wearing a 13 in almost everything, and my heel would slip a lot. Then randomly one day I tried on some 12s again at footlocker or something (for new bball shoes), and figured that was my real size. And I measure at an 11.5/12 on a foot measurement tool thing. So I suppose 12 is probably the best size. Just hoping the toe boxes on some of these newer pairs have a little give. Janoskis always break in perfectly for me.

Damn cuh on this Snow Beach site the Ion Pinks will come out to 160 USD shipped--- that seems a little "steep". Or does it?? #halp

Namely cuz they charging 35 euros for shipping.... the price of the shoe is 80 euros which ain't bad.
yeah that's why i was saying it might not make sense unless you see a couple pairs you want. hope it works out for you though.

Back
Top Bottom