2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

#NTDENIM
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Not much I got a DS pair for 80 bucks in 2009, they don't pop up that often so you can at least get retail for them, but the Zoom Tre AD never really took off as a collectible shoe so there's no real market for them.

I got mine for christmas from my buddy this year. It really depends on size and if you could find your pair.

I think the market still would max out at $200 for a DS pair
Thanks guys. Got someone on a local fb page asking 120 for a non ds pair

Yeah the leather on those is pretty damn good, I picked them up from an outlet a while back, I think it was the last time I saw an SB dunk at my local outlet.

Thanks guys. Got someone on a local fb page asking 120 for a non ds pair

At this point 120 for a pair that's in good shape isn't too bad a deal, especially since you don't see them up that often, you're aware that the Tre's fit a little tight right?

i see the SOMP are getting at times $200 a pop, but for the most part averaging around 170 shipped. Do you guys think I'd be able to trade a ds AJ1 x SB pair for SOMP and 1 more shoe? Or is that pushing it? 

My somp got delivered this week. 200 shipped. Could be worse. They are super sweet...

Also was able to grab these today with help from my friend after my car crapped out.
Congrats! Both are super freshhhh. One thing though, maybe get a slimmer cuff jean for the hoyas, that way it'll sit nicely and show off those NIKEs. 

You're still looking? I thought you got your pair. I have a size 9.5 but I really want to keep them hahaha
Hahaha. Yeah bro. I have a 9.5, but going to be collectors pair and keep them on ice since they are a half size too big and the worst thing would be to crease the hell out of these. Still looking for a size 9 to rock!!!

Congrats! Both are super freshhhh. One thing though, maybe get a slimmer cuff jean for the hoyas, that way it'll sit nicely and show off those NIKEs. 
i agree, i just threw them on quick because someone a few pages back was asking for some on the foot shots.

i see the SOMP are getting at times $200 a pop, but for the most part averaging around 170 shipped. Do you guys think I'd be able to trade a ds AJ1 x SB pair for SOMP and 1 more shoe? Or is that pushing it? 
Lol to me SOMP > AJ1 x SB and I don't even own either pair...all personal opinion though

I meant to comment on those "giraffes" which I assume is gonna stick

those pics look pretty nice; I would be in on those

Lol to me SOMP > AJ1 x SB and I don't even own either pair...all personal opinion though
I was lucky enough to double up on the AJ1 x SB (which I love) but that SOMP though.... lol

I was thinking that instead of putting them on Fee-Bay maybe I should try to trade for something I actually want.

I didn't make any moves for the AJxSB, but paid over box as soon as I found my size on the SOMPs.

I tripled up on SOMPs and only doubled up on AJxSBs...there's your answer
happy.gif
I messed up, and I think the marketing pics Nike was distributing didn't do the shoe justice. It's now that I'm seeing all the on-feet pics on here that im drooling. 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom