2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

WELP YOU LIVE AND LEARN
roll.gif

Red Devil High's sz 13 in a FB group for 130 shipped, replacement box and 9.5/10 condo, steals all around 
smokin.gif
 , would cop but I can't see me buying those now

Last edited:
Too late...look at the updated pics. The shoes are still wearable, just don't look or feel like they did. Notice how the brush essentially took all the nap off the material. It no longer changes shade with a finger swipe like the material did when new.

This week's pickups for my BF. The second pair of somps just came in. also copped the teal pair from the concepts sale. I noticed the leather on the teal/yellow is really rough compared to the somps.
Teals are GR
And SOMPs are QS

EVERY pair of suede kicks gets the same treatment as soon as I get them. JM premium brush, suede protect (aerosol can), then JM again when they are dry. REALLY helps to keep em clean down the road. If I get something on em, just barely moisten the premium brush and light pressure with circular motion. Most of my kicks still look great. I rarely ever use the regular brush, too harsh.

Last edited:
They're shot and he should just sell them for like $35. (if they're an 11 or 11.5)

Actually I'd still wear all the shoes that people have posted having problems with, but I don't really get too crazy about keeping my sneakers clean.

JM seems extremely overrated.

I've been using a lil bit of dish detergent and water on midsoles and a soft brush for suede/nubuck since the 90's, no issues ever.

I think it's kind of pricey, but if you can get it on a deal it's perfect for leather pairs.

believe it or not but the old school mall kiosks that sold the coconut based cleaner was the bomb! I grabbed three big bottles before they all went away!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom