2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

6a010536116b9a970b017c382a1716970b-800wi

Lolol

@Ltra1n That looks pretty nice, but I'm off of my jacket purchases for a few months, since from here until October it's just going to be HOT. What is that though? I like the trim a lot.

It's from the nike sb golf pack from 06. Favorite pastime mixed w my favorite shoes.

Wow these are a lot nicer in person and big thanks @theLtrain
 for lookin out amazing shoe and quailty and NT fam Repped These are Offical :nthat:  

So glad u dug em!!!

I'm undecided on the giraffes. I'm not sure how I feel about the giraffe print. I'll probably end up picking them up on the low later on though. Kinda like the furry grey/black pair. Reminds me of these. Todays wear.
Wish my taun's taun's looked this fresh, no clue how to clean them......

what a great day. started following this thread on the tail end of this release and it was love at first sight.

it's been a good couple months (tiffs, SOMPs, and now YOTHs).

as everyone already knows, iphone camera doesn't do this shoe justice. the quality is exceptional, as expected.

i think i need to invest in an SLR if i'm gonna stick with this hobby.

what a great day. started following this thread on the tail end of this release and it was love at first sight.

it's been a good couple months (tiffs, SOMPs, and now YOTHs).

as everyone already knows, iphone camera doesn't do this shoe justice. the quality is exceptional, as expected.

i think i need to invest in an SLR if i'm gonna stick with this hobby.
nice kicks bro.

Corgi got a pair of DS jedis on his IG check it out

Had to open a paypal despute on some dead beat seller, smh..

The seller had some kicks, was quick to respond with all detailed pics and very nice.. Made me feel real comfortable, so I made the payment and at that point he said he'd have them shipped out the next day.. Well after that nothing.. Followed up with some emails and texts.. But no response led me to open the despute a week later.. I'd prefer to have the kicks, even tho it wasnt a super deal it was a fair deal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom