2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just got dropped off, to me these look WAY better than the Mids...

Did you get these from concepts? How do you like them? I'm somewhat a sucker for grey shoes and these have always sparked my interests...I'm probably gonna buy them from concepts later this week if they're still available

the Bao**** dunks are a must cop for any fat asian kid who loves to eat them bao buns!

smokin.gif

Did you get these from concepts? How do you like them? I'm somewhat a sucker for grey shoes and these have always sparked my interests...I'm probably gonna buy them from concepts later this week if they're still available

Copped on ebay for about the same price, so I can't complain. Quality on these is ok. Not great, but not crappy like other pairs that have come out. I got a pair of Brazil dunks from last year on the way, that I'm more excited about lol

the Bao**** dunks are a must cop for any fat asian kid who loves to eat them bao buns!
:smokin

Why's it got to be only fat asian kids? I'm a husky latino and one of my favorite weekend activities is getting up early enough to catch the takeout food being delivered at the Asian supermarket. That and loading up on Bánh Mì.

:smokin

Why's it got to be only fat asian kids? I'm a husky latino and one of my favorite weekend activities is getting up early enough to catch the takeout food being delivered at the Asian supermarket. That and loading up on Bánh Mì.
So, you're telling me I should cop them since I'm a fat Asian kid?! Haha...and mints, banh mi are amazing! You ever have pho?

Copped on ebay for about the same price, so I can't complain. Quality on these is ok. Not great, but not crappy like other pairs that have come out. I got a pair of Brazil dunks from last year on the way, that I'm more excited about lol
Haha alright, thanks man...I should have a pair of Premier low's coming my way unless this dude screws me over

Love Pho, there's a pretty sizable vietnamese community in New Orleans, the original restaurants are now hitting their 20th anniversaries, and in the past few years there's been a renaissance of new places opening up as the younger generation take over their parents businesses and modernize/take advantage of the interest in authentic ethnic cuisine.

http://www.nola.com/dining-guide/index.ssf/2014/03/5_new_restaurants_usher_in_nex.html

No joke if I feel like I'm even remotely close to starting to get sick. BIG BOWL OF PHO. If it's really hot out, big bowl of pho with extra peppers Cold out? You got it, big bowl of Pho.

Got my unc dunks in from spot. Quality is nice the patent leather is better than I expected on them. I got these one of my boys got the gtowns though I was hoping I could've grabbed the gtowns from nike since I have a gift card there for 90 bucks.

Last edited:
i really like my pair of WC brasils man
Love Pho, there's a pretty sizable vietnamese community in New Orleans, the original restaurants are now hitting their 20th anniversaries, and in the past few years there's been a renaissance of new places opening up as the younger generation take over their parents businesses and modernize/take advantage of the interest in authentic ethnic cuisine.

http://www.nola.com/dining-guide/index.ssf/2014/03/5_new_restaurants_usher_in_nex.html
i love Pho aswell n im mexican 
happy.gif

No joke if I feel like I'm even remotely close to starting to get sick. BIG BOWL OF PHO. If it's really hot out, big bowl of pho with extra peppers Cold out? You got it, big bowl of Pho.
QFT especially on rainy days Pho hits the spot 

My girl and I always go to this place in NYC called Obao and they make BOMB PHO. It's so good, they have one called Pho Bo which is the best. They also have spare rib skewered on sugar cane. UGH What I wouldn't give to eat there tonight. Banh Mi is amazing as well, but I find it tough around here (CT) to find a good Banh Mi place.

My girl and I always go to this place in NYC called Obao and they make BOMB PHO. It's so good, they have one called Pho Bo which is the best. They also have spare rib skewered on sugar cane. UGH What I wouldn't give to eat there tonight. Banh Mi is amazing as well, but I find it tough around here (CT) to find a good Banh Mi place.
I seamless Obao to my apartment about once a week. :smile:

Ahh, this is why I love this thread and the people here! Pho and banh mi together is luxury meal for me lol...cold day, hot day, hangover....it don't matter, I can eat that all day everyday lol

Any of you guys ever do a dim sum cart brunch? I've been meaning to try the one here, but there's always a struggle to get up out of bed and moving on Sundays.

Pho Sate is where its at btw. 

Best soup Ive ever had in my life though was in Bangkok. No idea what it was other than it was duck based. I can literally just think of that meal and I taste/smell/envision the whole scenario.

Le sigh. 

Any of you guys ever do a dim sum cart brunch? I've been meaning to try the one here, but there's always a struggle to get up out of bed and moving on Sundays.
Every single Sunday. Up at 9ish, at the place by 10-10:30. 

Last edited:
Pho is actually my favourite food of all time.

If I ever went to Vietnam I would go on a Pho pilgrimage.

Wow this is scary, everyone loves it!

When my mom's in town I know that for at least the first 5 nights all I'm going to eat is flour tortillas and beans, and possibly some Arroz con Pollo. I've been slowly wheedling out the recipes from her when she comes into town, but every time I follow the recipe I end up with WAY too much, I never get the scaling down right to cook for 2 instead of the 6 my mom cooked for when I was growing up.

Mmm special occasions or semi rarely.

Vancouver is a mecca for dim sum but the good stuff usually gets really pricey.

I love it too, would love to go often but alas the wallet hurts.

Back
Top Bottom