2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quote:
You know you wood.
You think I wouldnt,when I would lol.I love me some peggy bundy.

1990's kelly bundy tho
pimp.gif
my*****-o.gif

NOT I SAID THE CAT! :lol: I despise animal print---screams "tacky" to me.

I'm not much of an animal print fan either. I like that the giraffes are subtle and not so masculine. :lol:

It can be done right, I think. Subtle is usually the way to go. I was mighty tempted to purchase an all gray zebra pattern top and you could barely see it.

Less is more when it comes to animal print, imo.

Apparently there was a time when people would use H a u s as a way to get around the word filter for a less than flattering, misogynistic word for women.

Haux ? I used it all the time last year

They feel dope in hand. Not trashy like some recent lows. Didnt put on yet but will take pics when I do. Im happy i got them, didnt mind paying retail from premier, always great experiance.

Repped thanks again

I think I used it a few weeks ago when the pictures first surfaced, but it wasn't until this morning that I noticed that it was starred out.

Available now at CCS is this Hyper Red. The mid-cut skate shoe features a hyper red suede, while perforations are applied to its quarter panels for enhanced ventilation. Meanwhile, touches of white make their way onto the midsole and the swoosh, with a black outsole accentuating the look.  Tonal laces and a red strap complete this fresh SB release, which can be purchased today for $90.

via [SkateShoesPH]

Last edited:
That swoosh is going to absorb the red dye from the suede. It has to be a very special mid for me to buy, this isn't it, but I'd love it as a high or a low.

those straps are so hideous on Mids

Has a mid actually ever sold well? They should just send them right to the outlets

Giraffes ... I'm feelin them lol. I guess we need to start the safari collection. Next months SB line up going to be the rhinoceros followed by the kangaroos.

Man, that strap on the mids always kills it...some of them would look so nice as a low/hi top or even without the strap. I still wish I had a pair of the Ryu mids

That swoosh is going to absorb the red dye from the suede. It has to be a very special mid for me to buy, this isn't it, but I'd love it as a high or a low.
Look up the Big Gulp highs... They are literally this shoe but highs for the most part.

EDIT: Well, very similar. Not quite exact.

Last edited:
Look up the Big Gulp highs... They are literally this shoe but highs for the most part.

I was talking about those about a month ago, saying how I wished I'd have picked them up when they were cheap and everywhere. I didn't even buy when my shop had them at 50 and it was buy 1 get the next at 50% with no limit. Cleaned up that weekend with purchases but still left those on the rack. Now I regret it.

I was talking about those about a month ago, saying how I wished I'd have picked them up when they were cheap and everywhere. I didn't even buy when my shop had them at 50 and it was buy 1 get the next at 50% with no limit. Cleaned up that weekend with purchases but still left those on the rack. Now I regret it.
From my instagram a while ago. They are pretty beat, but one of my first SBs. I still wear on occasion.

Back
Top Bottom