2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

All that matters.

My only issue with the new tooling is the change in the achilles/heel area on the lows.

Welcome fam.

tumblr_mbpfw9kww91rg7q18o1_500.gif

nike-sb-dunk-high-black-safari-07-570x402.jpg

not a huge sb head but what in the world are these...just what i didn't need another shoe catching my eye

girlfriend sent me a text saying her friends wanted to know where they could cop the giraffes...that they look so "cute" . looks like the girls in here were right, theyre def. geared towards the feminine crowd...

Got them in today from the Concepts sale, glad they sent me the right pair.

dope pickup bro, mine are coming in today...repped :smokin

Last edited:

Black / Black / Atomic Red.  $75-95 depending on where you find them.

atomic red high prob can find somewhere on discount if you get your search on, they were at my local for 50 a week ago
thank you im assuming thats suede can't really tell on this crappy work monitor. If these can be had for 50 i might start investing in more sbs. That price point >>>>

Last edited:

thank you im assuming thats suede can't really tell on this crappy work monitor. If these can be had for 50 i might start investing in more sbs. That price point >>>>
good luck on that... the longer you wait to cop and dont jump on a $50 sale (like Concepts) theyll be scooped up and will be seen for the price range posted above... check your locals though better chance there. SB dunk price on sale or not/ quality >>>>> any JB recent retro

good luck on that... the longer you wait to cop and dont jump on a $50 sale (like Concepts) theyll be scooped up and will be seen for the price range posted above... check your locals though better chance there. SB dunk price on sale or not/ quality >>>>> any JB recent retro
still at 70 for a pair of sneaks is a steal compared to the 160-170+ im accustomed to spending

slowly but surely starting to like the sb line, at least the highs, might need to actually find out who has sb accounts here in the twin cities in MN. Anyone here from MN that can point me in the right direction?

girlfriend sent me a text saying her friends wanted to know where they could cop the giraffes...that they look so "cute" . looks like the girls in here were right, theyre def. geared towards the feminine crowd...
dope pickup bro, mine are coming in today...repped :smokin

Women will always love animal print. Don't really get it myself.... but ya most women will have atleast one animal print something in their wardrobe.

Just the way the world is. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom