2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

How hard was it to cop the premier exclusive petoskeys online?  I ask because I'm trying to gauge my chances at copping a much less hyped premier collab online this weekend.
If you are talking about the branded version (Premier "P" on the side), then it was a bit difficult. But they have done about 3 solid restocks on that release, and it is still available sporadically at retailers around the country.

You should be fine if it isn't something that ever one is dying to have.

BOO.

Someone just posted Goldenrods on CL near me, but size 8 for $40. I dont think I'll fit into those >.<

So I'm walking in my local recycle shop here in japan and to my surprise I see these DS beauties just setting there on the sale rack. They are asking 300$ I didnt get them because they are not my size, but something is bothering me about leaving a DS pair of Unkles at a random recycle shop.
Is that in Hard Off?  lol...

i cant remember which thread I was in , but what website out there allows you to ship UK items to them, than they forward to you for a fee? im stuck here at an APO and all these UK releases only ship to the states, so im stuck kinda....much appreciated fam
Just add another proxy like apobox.com

think these look clean man 
mean.gif

expound.... maybe I'm missing something; but these are a great shoe iMO.
First thing I feel like the shoe is off because it deserves a blue swoosh - that's probably my biggest gripe. But even when you feel and wear the shoe, the patent leather just doesn't feel the same as the patent leather of the past (i'm thinking PL avengers, which I owned back in the day). This feels way more plasticky and easily scratched/marred. Quality doesn't feel on par with some of the older releases with similar type material. I have zero complains about the georgetowns - think they redid the terminator look well, the leather feels nice to me and overall a really clean, quality shoe.

First thing I feel like the shoe is off because it deserves a blue swoosh - that's probably my biggest gripe. But even when you feel and wear the shoe, the patent leather just doesn't feel the same as the patent leather of the past (i'm thinking PL avengers, which I owned back in the day). This feels way more plasticky and easily scratched/marred. Quality doesn't feel on par with some of the older releases with similar type material. I have zero complains about the georgetowns - think they redid the terminator look well, the leather feels nice to me and overall a really clean, quality shoe.

:rolleyes

I guess--- I don't even know how you guys remember stuff like that from past shoes :lol: I've had a number of patent leathers shoes and I never notice "oh this patent leather is different from this."

And yes, I've been buying my own shoes since '02, 03. I couldn't tell you the difference in quality between those and the ones I buy now. Honestly couldn't. Stuff like that was just never important to me. If they look good and don't hurt my feet I'm fine.

I wish I could just stumble upon older general releases in ds condition from areas they just sat on shelfs

Does anyone know the fit on the ugly Xmas sweaters I got some 510s in a size 11.5 that are snug (but fine after I swap insoles) just trying to see if I should size up?

Does anyone know the fit on the ugly Xmas sweaters I got some 510s in a size 11.5 that are snug (but fine after I swap insoles) just trying to see if I should size up?
Ive only worn mine twice both times for me they were pretty tight...I'm sure like with most shoes they'll loosen up with more wear

If anyone has any leads on a sz 13 ugly christmas sweater in either size, hit up my inbox.

Started raining today- was going to break out the BITUSAs but opted not to. Has anyone used repelwell on these joints? I'm not sure how it'll do with the canvas/denim material.

i wouldnt do it man, those stripes on the heel are going to bleed and the whites will turn pink.

if your wearing dark denim and it gets wet your going to get plenty of stains on the white tongue too...I'd save those for a better day IMO

The transition from UNC talk to UCS talk is proving my theory that all the UNC talk would subconsciously (due to the "U" and "C") get us back on ugly Christmas sweaters.

Last edited:
I have both. They are WAY more comfy than the 510s. TTS
Thanks 11.5 is my perfect size so I didn't believe in sizing up even in the 510s I was hoping the Ugly Sweaters were more comfy and most sbs do break in well with wear Thanks for the help guys

The transition from UNC talk to UCS talk is proving my theory that all the UNC talk would subconsciously (do to the "U" and "C") get us back on ugly Christmas sweaters.
For real though I've been wanting these joints for a minute and only found one sz 13 on ebay and it's used.

does anyone know where i can find the Diamond x Western Edition Sade skate deck?

i have been killing myself for years trying to get my hands on one

:nerd:

anyone?

Last edited:
so this is the list so far of those UK stores not releasing the tiff highs online
Note
Decimal
Beatsworkin
Natterjacks
Citysurfshop [says theyll sell out in store first]
Drugstore

for those who care...still waiting to hear back from others but not lookin good if you missed the US release and any info pm me

Back
Top Bottom