2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not to make you keep doing PS
laugh.gif
, but did you try it with a blue/teal swoosh like the color of the sole?

^Nice...Either of those versions would have been better than what's releasing. Not sure which one I like better though.

Repped @skywalkerOG for the WPF too. Congrats.

Last edited:

while you are writing down ramen places - make sure you try momofuku noodle bar in the east village and ivan ramen slurp shop in the gotham west market in hell's kitchen. ivan ramen is also opening a restaurant soon in LES (my hood) on orchard st,
Momofuku just reminds me of the milk bar. Such good crack pie and cereal milk ice cream.

All this talk about Pho and noodles earlier today,Guess what I went and bought for dinner?

So I'm walking in my local recycle shop here in japan and to my surprise I see these DS beauties just setting there on the sale rack. They are asking 300$ I didnt get them because they are not my size, but something is bothering me about leaving a DS pair of Unkles at a random recycle shop.

wait $300 and they are a recycle store?? Do recycle shop mean something else in Japan?? Those would of fit me perfectly!!! :\

wait $300 and they are a recycle store?? Do recycle shop mean something else in Japan?? Those would of fit me perfectly!!!
ohwell.gif
Its like goodwill or platos closet. People take in stuff they no longer want/need and get money for it. The store then marks it up and sells it.  I'm seriously thinking about getting them to trade for something else or get some extra cash to put toward something that can fit me.

just saw a video on recycle shops in japan. Fits your description. Was this a specific sneaker recycle shop? Eventhough it is great find i figured price would of been lower. Is it DS with everything? can you haggle?

If you can depending on your size maybe we can work something through PM's. :D

i cant remember which thread I was in , but what website out there allows you to ship UK items to them, than they forward to you for a fee? im stuck here at an APO and all these UK releases only ship to the states, so im stuck kinda....much appreciated fam

just saw a video on recycle shops in japan. Fits your description. Was this a specific sneaker recycle shop? Eventhough it is great find i figured price would of been lower. Is it DS with everything? can you haggle?

If you can depending on your size maybe we can work something through PM's.
happy.gif
No, they will not haggle, but the price will drop every 2-3 weeks they dont sell. 

So I'm walking in my local recycle shop here in japan and to my surprise I see these DS beauties just setting there on the sale rack. They are asking 300$ I didnt get them because they are not my size, but something is bothering me about leaving a DS pair of Unkles at a random recycle shop.
*Drooling*

Glad they aren't an 8/8.5 or I would have been mad lol

Even though they aren't my size I would've copped... 

How hard was it to cop the premier exclusive petoskeys online?  I ask because I'm trying to gauge my chances at copping a much less hyped premier collab online this weekend.

Finally..
smile.gif
Repped and congrats on the pickup fam!

How hard was it to cop the premier exclusive petoskeys online?  I ask because I'm trying to gauge my chances at copping a much less hyped premier collab online this weekend.
The Saucony's? One of those cws is pretty tight. Have no idea what the market/hype is like on those. I got through on Premier SE on their site online and have the branded version. It certainly wasn't easy, but I did get through. Good luck

-----------------

Dcy killin the PS. Personally, I think the dopest combo would be the shoe EXACTLY as it is right now, with a white swoosh.

Now these are dope...or even the other rendition without the swoosh and the white sole. The birch's with a white midsole and him bottom would wreak havoc lol

You going for those Life on Mars Saucony's? Good luck, their servers are/were TERRIBLE. The Petoskey hi's were damn near impossible for me to get. The only thing I got was an unloadable page and errors lol. Things could have changed though, I haven't bought a QS morning/afternoon release since last year from them.

Saucony is pretty hot right now, the days of being able to log in mid day and ordering them are pretty much gone. The big problem is that they don't make anywhere near the amount of shoes as other companies when they do a collaboration. Good luck on getting them, I'm burned out on Grids myself, saving my money for the AM1 looking Shadow 5000s that are going to be a lot easier to get.

Check out the Saucony thread in Other Brands.

edit: 6000s, for some reason I thought they were Grids. Now I want them a little. The good thing about Saucony is that they don't do branded/nonbranded versions from what I can recall, their production numbers are a lot smaller so all of the shoes made will have the Premier logo on it. PM me for some info on other shops that should be carrying this so I can keep other brand talk out of this thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom