2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I haven't found any that are doing it online unfortunately. At least none that have answered back.

Was hoping to get another pair to put on ice :ohwell:

eyes.gif

I guess--- I don't even know how you guys remember stuff like that from past shoes
laugh.gif
I've had a number of patent leathers shoes and I never notice "oh this patent leather is different from this."

And yes, I've been buying my own shoes since '02, 03. I couldn't tell you the difference in quality between those and the ones I buy now. Honestly couldn't. Stuff like that was just never important to me. If they look good and don't hurt my feet I'm fine.
I don't have a big collection and I tell myself I don't want to keep shoes I don't REALLY want so I'm overly critical of whatever I get my hands on in terms of what I perceive as quality.

if anyone is still looking for snake eyes, black sheep just restocked. seems like they are taking email/phone orders.

I don't have a big collection and I tell myself I don't want to keep shoes I don't REALLY want so I'm overly critical of whatever I get my hands on in terms of what I perceive as quality.

yea I'm the opposite... I got **** I literally only wear once or twice a year, on avg. I just let a lot of stuff go but it's like the boxes in my closet are STILL there :lol: Can't wait until I move into a bigger house--it's outta control now.

:smh:

LoL went to decimals website and tried to cash out on a
yea I'm the opposite... I got **** I literally only wear once or twice a year, on avg. I just let a lot of stuff go but it's like the boxes in my closet are STILL there :lol: Can't wait until I move into a bigger house--it's outta control now.

:smh:

ive slowed my sneaker buying down alot. im currently looking for a 5 bedroom house for me and my girl just so i can have 4 bedrooms and a walkin closet for myself

So I'm walking in my local recycle shop here in japan and to my surprise I see these DS beauties just setting there on the sale rack. They are asking 300$ I didnt get them because they are not my size, but something is bothering me about leaving a DS pair of Unkles at a random recycle shop.
Gusto slippin'

Very curious to see what Concepts will unload tomorrow in the "basement" sale. 

Crossing my fingers for something epic. 

LoL went to decimals website and tried to cash out on a pair if tiffs... Smh it would let me add to cart but not put the order thru

Yeah outside of me trying to figure out what to wear, I try to keep things in the boxes. I've got a bad habit of putting stuff away in the wrong boxes though, and the next few weekends is going to be me pulling everything out, putting them into the right box, and labeling the boxes with an easy to read label so I can grab stuff quickly when I'm looking for it.

As usual while driving from one location to the next I had my iPod on shuffle today and a track I hadn't heard in a while came on. You guys ever get something completely wrong?

Back in 94 I picked up Black Moon- Enta Da Stage and Outkast- southernplayalisticadillacmuzik at the same time. If you asked me for about a year or so after that I'd swear up and down that Black Moon was going to have the longer lasting/bigger career. Although who knows what would have happened if Black Moon hadn't gotten into it with Nervous Records.

Back
Top Bottom