2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damn...so tempted to jump on the Premiers. I wonder whether the back part design will be the one mixed with white or will it be the all black design.

Last edited:
took my sweet time trying to remember my login info and got cart jacked. such is life.

Y'all are all the best. Scooped an 11.5....much appreciated.
Got cart jacked for an 11.5 
mean.gif

Haha out of stock in my size. Made my decision easier. I'm probably going to regret not jumping on them sooner.

Hope everyone can grab a pair that wants them. Wore mine yesterday, one of the better the releases this year so far.

wow i got through lol i cant believe it, now i have 3 pairs, 2 branded one not, time to get rid of the unbranded pair and wear my branded ones more often. These do wear in nicely, this is after 15-20 wears.

If I wasn't looking at another pair of WPF and the Baos those branded Premiers would have been mine....

shoutout to @vuezie1127
 ...picked up the SOMPs for $175 shipped.
Glad I could help you eat homie..I rarely will rejoice about paying over retail as I usually don't like to support reselling but these were a must for me. I'm not gonna post pics but they're definitely worth the premium price

yeah thanks vuezie1127 vuezie1127 got my second pair of SOMPS sz 13 for 175 shipped. i had seen the seller before but i didnt think he would budge bc he had them for like 240.

yeah thanks vuezie1127 vuezie1127 got my second pair of SOMPS sz 13 for 175 shipped. i had seen the seller before but i didnt think he would budge bc he had them for like 240.
Glad to help. It's not like I'm helping someone cop for retail (or even close) but the $175 is a good price to whoever wants a pair and it's not like a reseller is gonna be biting at that price lol

yeah thanks @vuezie1127 got my second pair of SOMPS sz 13 for 175 shipped. i had seen the seller before but i didnt think he would budge bc he had them for like 240.
Glad to help. It's not like I'm helping someone cop for retail (or even close) but the $175 is a good price to whoever wants a pair and it's not like a reseller is gonna be biting at that price lol
Work some magic for me for some CNY YOTH at that price 
laugh.gif

i cant believe theres a dude on a FB group taking pre orders for the Baos & those Heel stars... n dudes actually placing them... $150 for a pair of Baos GRs...

Back
Top Bottom