2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dammit I missed them again, must obtain a branded pair also glad to hear the horders got more than one pair you GO HORDERS!!! SMH

I'm pretty sure the real information that people know if you ever come into the thread or have any experience whatsoever with SBs about Bao's being a GR with no set date is posted on every page of like the last 20 pages. It's at the point where people can not have honestly tried to find out the answer at all. I'm all for new people in the thread, so no shots fired, but at least make an effort to see the info that's been posted.

I missed a big chunk of that experience, when I had PCs I didn't have high speed internet and my PC was always a bit too slow to really get into gaming. Then by the time I had high speed internet at home, I was using Macs. Even with the last gen/current gen consoles because I missed that experience growing up, I can't stand getting into a multiplayer game unless it's with people I know in real life, and even then I play mute.

SHOUT OUT TO MY SBROTHERS FOR LOOKING OUT IN NYC TODAY.

IF ANYTHING A POSTER SAID THEY WERE RELEASING AT EDDIES ACTUAL RESTAURANT IF YALL WANNA CHECK THERE.

Thats what i thought lol Cyber Cafe's full of yelling peeps love it good times
local spot called Cyber zone... we would hit up that spot every once in the while after high school with the crew especially on minimum days... senior year i took an architecture class... i ended up installing CS on all the PCs in there hahahaha

THIS NINJA IS MOSES

PART DA RED SEA REVEAL DA YOTH FOR DA THOTS

EAT LIKE MANA FALLING FROM DA SKIES

SALUTE

I'm pretty sure the real information that people know if you ever come into the thread or have any experience whatsoever with SBs about Bao's being a GR with no set date is posted on every page of like the last 20 pages. It's at the point where people can not have honestly tried to find out the answer at all. I'm all for new people in the thread, so no shots fired, but at least make an effort to see the info that's been posted.
Basically

Nice homie but I gotta ask.....where da gif at?? Lol

lol..i saw it earlier but it said it was sold out

then came back like

Back
Top Bottom