2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Friend on FB needs help identifying these........anyone??
87582072.gif

Last edited:
what up? havent been here in a while.

anyways heres some info i heard from our nike rep about the baohaus ny/chairman deals. there was some shipping issue at the nike warehouse, from what i was told the warehouse only got half of their shipment and accordingly nike decided not to ship out until complete orders could be filled. (meaning not shipping broken size runs) from the date i hear, they are supposed to get the other half of their shipment on the 8th and shoes should start going out on the 13th or so.

still a gr though, you cant pick sizes of a quickstrike. and this shoe we were allowed to select sizes, even go back and pick up extras when phone calls started rolling in.

anyways, peace.

Solid, man. Thanks for the info. Repped.

You can get your foot in there when it's factory laced?! Highs mine are laced real loose so the ends just come out the holes at the top. Lows I do the X at the top holes, and they're also loose so there isn't much lace left, what is left I tuck behind the elastic. Team wide foot here, they're way too tight if I don't loosen em all the way

Even if my Sneaks fit factory laced, I still re-lace.
All it OCD, but I HAVE to re-lace all my Sneaks, as soon as I'm gonna wear them.

what up? havent been here in a while.

anyways heres some info i heard from our nike rep about the baohaus ny/chairman deals. there was some shipping issue at the nike warehouse, from what i was told the warehouse only got half of their shipment and accordingly nike decided not to ship out until complete orders could be filled. (meaning not shipping broken size runs) from the date i hear, they are supposed to get the other half of their shipment on the 8th and shoes should start going out on the 13th or so.

still a gr though, you cant pick sizes of a quickstrike. and this shoe we were allowed to select sizes, even go back and pick up extras when phone calls started rolling in.

anyways, peace.
Thanks for then clarification...Shannon's Street Waves right?

The circle jerk/ pack mentality/ follower trend going on lately gots to chill

Some of yall too quick to call somebody out or cosign.

The ones in that picture look like the upper is draped in sweatpants material. Similar to the Loopwheeler x Nike Air Vortex/ Waffle Racer from last year.

New to SBs. I'm done with J's.
1. SOMPs
2. CNY/YOTH
3. WPF
4. BARBERSHOPS
5. THAI TEMPLE

HONORABLE MENTIONS: CIGARS, NECKFACE CHRONICLES II, SKUNKS, HUXTABLES

I don't like Lows at all. Never have never will

Back
Top Bottom