2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I think this might be the only 4/20 themed one I'd pick up, and that's a big if. I love it when Nike gets material from Pendleton, but I've always missed out on previous releases.

maybe if they use the print similar to how they did on the Huxtables 4/20s might actually be doable.....

**for newcomers these are Huxtables, NOT the new release of 4/20s**

Last edited:
The 4/20 hackysacks are going to use pendleton wool

If I had to make a bet, I'd say they're going to look like that, but as dunks, high and low if that Facebook post is correct.
I've always wanted to get a pair of Pendleton roshe's, just never came around to id'ing a pair. Those lows WILL be mine!

He's stupid. If you really wanted to be a douche, you could open a claim on the purchase, send him back a box of rocks and Paypal would still send you your money back. He better learn

At the same time is it that big of a deal? Like were they actually worn hard or just tried on and unlaced?

It's not that big of a deal, it's more so the principle. But even then I still wouldn't do it. And no they weren't worn hard but definitely worn. You could see where the crease were starting to form, heel has a tiny tiny layer peeled of on the gum sole, sock lint in the forefoot of the insole. This is just to name a few but but one dead give away was the way the laces where relaced especially how they tried re doing the knot they come with

vuezie1127 vuezie1127 ^^^they could almost PADS especially being all black but once I took my time to inspect them then I for sure knew they were worn.

Last edited:
6.0 is dead as a brand, nike rolled it back up.

If I had to make a bet, I'd say they're going to look like that, but as dunks, high and low if that Facebook post is correct.
6.0 is dead as a brand, nike rolled it back up.

@mints  if your hunch is correct i will def be picking up both pairs!

I decided to venture into the Supreme thread to a little trolling and a little lurking and a little talking. The salt level is at unsustainable levels in there, hahaha. So I'm back.

I decided to venture into the Supreme thread to a little trolling and a little lurking and a little talking. The salt level is at unsustainable levels in there, hahaha. So I'm back.
They're still talking about missing out on foams? o.0

Little to no salt at all b. Almost all regulars cooked and newcomers have been welcomed with open arms.

Just a heads up.... lustmexico.com has some YOTH for sale with sizes 8-10.5 and 12. It looks to be 1800 MXN which amount to about $138 USD and international shipping is around 600 MXN. So total you're looking to spend $185 which is close to fliestkicks.eu. Not sure if they are legit but they have the infamous size 12 if anyone is looking to cop this size. 

They're still talking about missing out on foams? o.0
Some are but most are talking about Shipping delays on their 6th pair from the 2nd restock and some are discussing the DK drop this thursday.
Little to no salt at all b. Almost all regulars cooked and newcomers have been welcomed with open arms.
I made one comment about how I didn't like the foams but wished I picked up a pair given how much they are going for now and a mod got all pissy with me. And I quote "I'm so glad you didn't get not one pair. I'm so glad and happy.
smokin.gif
"

Last edited:
I'm really not sure what to make of the DK x Supreme collection, it totally doesn't seem like their style to license out to a brand like that. I'm also shocked that there isn't a suede/denim offering.

I'm really not sure what to make of the DK x Supreme collection, it totally doesn't seem like their style to license out to a brand like that. I'm also shocked that there isn't a suede/denim offering.
That's what someone was saying in the preme thread, seems very odd that there is a corporate collab of a huge anti-corporate group.

Some are but most are talking about Shipping delays on their 6th pair from the 2nd restock and some are discussing the DK drop this thursday.

I made one comment about how I didn't like the foams but wished I picked up a pair given how much they are going for now and a mod got all pissy with me. And I quote "I'm so glad you didn't get not one pair. I'm so glad and happy.:smokin "

Cuz 90% of the regs in there didn't cop to resell. had I come in here said "damn, really pissed that I couldn't get tiffs to resell for seeing as how people are paying out the a** for them" a few days after release, I would've been crucified. Just using a little common sense.

I guess all the little Biafras gotta eat and daddy doesn't make that much on the lecture circuit.

but at least it won't turn into this kind of debacle

SO much back peddling when they got pushback on that ad. I wasn't into sneaker collecting then, but I was working on finishing my film degree and really into advertising and remember everyone in my circle being pissed that Nike's agency would rip off Minor Threat.

Cuz 90% of the regs in there didn't cop to resell. had I come in here said "damn, really pissed that I couldn't get tiffs to resell for seeing as how people are paying out the a** for them" a few days after release, I would've been crucified. Just using a little common sense.
It was mostly a joke but again, with salt levels so high you tend to lose all sense of humor. People take things way too seriously. Even in here I'm not the type of crucify anyone for anything. I state my opinion and laugh at funny things. If you "crucify" someone for making an off-hand comment about becoming a reseller over this release, it seems like the one with the problem is you (not you but the general "you").

I tried to cop the Supreme Foams to resell I'm not even gonna front if someone wants to give me $600 for those atrocities then I'm making up for the crap I want that I have to pay resell for

Last edited:
^ yea man.... don't act like the SB thread around Tiff release was without salt
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that's just how it is man. Take it with a grain of...... salt.
I'm not saying it wasn't. Just saying I don't really partake in that nonsense. Hell, I wished I got more than 1 pair at the tiff release because damn the money is always tempting. I've never bought to resell but if I did Tiffs and Supreme foams would be some top choices.

I tried to cop the Supreme Foams to resell I'm not even gonna front if someone wants to give me $600 for those atrocities
Haha that's what I'm saying. I didn't do so but I went in there with the attitude like "damn I wish I did" and I got "crucified" which goes to show you who needs a serious reality check and laughter seminar..

Back
Top Bottom