2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yea, I've been on their email list for along time. I enjoy their site and shop a lot. Heavy on runners but it's European-based so that's expected

Yeah, the first time I really noticed the blog was when they were releasing the Safari Trainer 1 and Safari 87s back in 2012, the amount of love they showed that shoe made the blog a must read from now on. I don't agree with them about everything they fawn about, but there's quite a bit of shared interest between me and the shop owners.

My progress so far... need some touch up... gonna dull down the snake skin aswell... figured id make these a custom n pick up another pair lol
Getting more and more tempted to do this myself, excited to see the dulled snakeskin. like a takashi w a red sole 
nthat.gif

Yo

Been lurking this thread for awhile, been a NT member awhile ago and found my way back recently. Just wanted to give props to the members of this thread, helping each other out and dropping info. Reminds me of Nike Retro when WDYWT was first starting up as well as Nike SB. Real dope guys, keep it going.
welcome aboard fellow NYer!

Yo

Been lurking this thread for awhile, been a NT member awhile ago and found my way back recently. Just wanted to give props to the members of this thread, helping each other out and dropping info. Reminds me of Nike Retro when WDYWT was first starting up as well as Nike SB. Real dope guys, keep it going.
Welcome!

Looking for some advice - been on the hunt for some Marshall Amps and Paul Ulrichs - any idea what they cost DS?

Yo

Welcome aboard! As has been mentioned in just the past few pages, the search function does wonders for avoiding the flames of salty NTers and try to spread as much info as you can to add to the community. Good to have you here.

Can the stuffing be taken out of the tongues on lows? Not a fan of the stuffed tongue, but I want to get some stussys

Looking for some advice - been on the hunt for some Marshall Amps and Paul Ulrichs - any idea what they cost DS?
I thought I saw some Ulrichs the other day but can't remember where or what price (real helpful, I know).....Ulrichs are 325 on Flight Club in a 10.5..........but ya know.....Flight Club....so.....

Ain't seen Marshall Amps in a long time so no idea there

I thought I saw some Ulrichs the other day but can't remember where or what price (real helpful, I know).....Ulrichs are 325 on Flight Club in a 10.5..........but ya know.....Flight Club....so.....

Ain't seen Marshall Amps in a long time so no idea there
Thanks man. Yeah there's a pair of Ulrichs on eBay but it's cheap/used/missing tab on the back. Haven't seen Amps in a while trying to talk down a seller right now.

Olive/Turbos for $75

http://shoejocky.com/collections/ni...pro-medium-olive-turbo-green-black-304292-230

Can the stuffing be taken out of the tongues on lows? Not a fan of the stuffed tongue, but I want to get some stussys

you can, but you'd better be prepared for people calling your shoes fake, and if you have any intention to ever sell the shoe off, you'd never make your initial investment in the shoe back.

http://niketalk.com/t/14072/dunk-tongue-unstuffing-guide/0_100

There's a thread from 2003 on how to do it.

edit: Even in 2003 you had people complaining about Nike mucking about with the shape of the Dunk.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom