2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I slept on these and totally regret it. Seeing everyone posting them makes me hate myself even more for it
I was lucky on eBay actually. The seller was asking almost $250, I sent in an offer for $160 for the heck of it, and he sent back with a counteroffer of $180. 

You will find one pair, just gotta keep looking, and don't be afraid to send in offers, the worst that can happen is that the seller will curse at you (happened to me once), lol. 

Being from BK, I feel it's now my duty to own a pair. Let the search for a size 10 commence...

been thinking of dropping some cash on this. This site has it for 350+ shipping. I would be willing to do it for $350 or less total for a DS pair. I don't have the cash now but when I get it again I might pull the trigger.

I never understood how it became the huxtables. I thought Coogi was well known in hip hop culture

Last edited:
not everyone that's into SBs is into hiphop. And after Biggie when was the last time Coogi was relevant?

I was lucky on eBay actually. The seller was asking almost $250, I sent in an offer for $160 for the heck of it, and he sent back with a counteroffer of $180. 
You will find one pair, just gotta keep looking, and don't be afraid to send in offers, the worst that can happen is that the seller will curse at you (happened to me once), lol. 

Same here. I was even in the thread when the BP phone order went live, and decided to pass :smh:

I'm definitely gonna wait out the month. Definitely feeling the baohaus(the cw, and in the business, it's a must have). And I'm curious to see what's coming up in the rest of the month. I gotta get a pair of somps though. By then I'm hoping they go down. Same with the AJ x sb. I woke up 5 minutes to late and could only cop a 14, and passed. Hopefully both die down in the coming weeks. Most somps in a 12 I see are over 200 right now. So if I can get em under 2 I'll be ecstatic. I got both my pairs of tiff highs for under 3 so it's not impossible.

tumblr_m19bhjnbID1r9p1tn.gif

Pretty sure a dead giveaway is the wording and grammar, and no contact us info. That and the pricing

Yup, those are it. Fair price on ds og? What's going on with the graphics? Looks like people skating/walking?
The shoe was designed by lance mountain. The little guys are called doughboys, i believe they are a special character/design of his. They are doing a bunch of stuff. Skating, i believe one is holding a flag, etc.  

As for price you should be able to find a pair for retail or close to it.  

I personally love the shoe, its really nice in person

The shoe was designed by lance mountain. The little guys are called doughboys, i believe they are a special character/design of his. They are doing a bunch of stuff. Skating, i believe one is holding a flag, etc.  

As for price you should be able to find a pair for retail or close to it.  

I personally love the shoe, its really nice in person

That's the word I was looking for, character. What was retail? 98? Scoping out a pair. See if I can cop em at a decent price without messing up my search for baos, somps and jordan sb's. I found what I thought last night was a gem, pair of supreme dunks, fell through, pretty sure they were fakes. I didnt wanna end up with these in the same situation.

That's the word I was looking for, character. What was retail? 98? Scoping out a pair. See if I can cop em at a decent price without messing up my search for baos, somps and jordan sb's. I found what I thought last night was a gem, pair of supreme dunks, fell through, pretty sure they were fakes. I didnt wanna end up with these in the same situation.
retail was 98

I highly doubt you'll see fakes of these because they don't fetch that much money and are not very hyped. I could be wrong though.  There are plenty of pairs on ebay. Just buy one from a reputable seller. 

Weird. I ordered the SOMPs from kicks-crew, and they sent me a message asking if I still want the shoes with the wrong box. Sz 8.5 in a sz 9.5 box. I'm going to wear them so it doesn't matter to me.

I'm sure this happens all the time...?

Weird. I ordered the SOMPs from kicks-crew, and they sent me a message asking if I still want the shoes with the wrong box. Sz 8.5 in a sz 9.5 box. I'm going to wear them so it doesn't matter to me.

I'm sure this happens all the time...?
I've ordered once, my SOMP's, 8.5 also, and they came proper from those guys. But that is funny. If you're not a box nazi or reseller I'm sure you can live with it, lol.

Last edited:
I've ordered once, my SOMP's, 8.5 also, and they came proper from those guys. But that is funny. If you're not a box nazi or reseller I'm sure you can live with it, lol.

As long as they are still legit, I don't mind. Going to wear these a lot haha

As long as they are still legit, I don't mind. Going to wear these a lot haha
Everyones mentioned they are, so I rolled with it, and I couldn't of been more happy when I received them. Definitely legit, on the SOMP's you'll know if they're off. That suede is so buttery lol. Enjoy em man!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom