2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New to NT. Bought myself 2 pairs of the whites when they released online at premier a few months back. One to rock casually and another for work in the future as a RN

Last edited:
New to NT. Bought myself 2 pairs of the whites when they released online at premier a few months back. One to rock casually and another for work in the future as a RN
Welcome here bro.

Got myself a pair of those as well, just low white shoes so much, couldn't pass on those.

DUNK CIVILIST size 9.5

lost out on an offer for $160 shipped three days ago. i've looked EVERYWHERE nobody has 9.5.

i got one guy willing to ship them for $225 but i feel like its pure rape... i want these kicks bad tho... what do u guys think? 

checked that store the other day the 9.5 is sold out.. i'm tellin u man i looked at like 20 different stores.. NOBODY has the 9.5... i wish i could get em at that price.. its crazy man 

My fault, I thought every size they had up was in stock. I'll keep my eye out. But yeah any price over $160 is too much. But even that's too much for me for these, although I do want a pair.

My fault, I thought every size they had up was in stock. I'll keep my eye out. But yeah any price over $160 is too much. But even that's too much for me for these, although I do want a pair.
i slept on these and then when i caught em for sale at 170 + 6.50 s/h i offered 160 shipped and then they sold the next day for asking price.. these are classics tho.. i was half debating on the dunk venom but i dont love em like i love these civilists... 

i slept on these and then when i caught em for sale at 170 + 6.50 s/h i offered 160 shipped and then they sold the next day for asking price.. these are classics tho.. i was half debating on the dunk venom but i dont love em like i love these civilists... 
I slept on these at box price lol. I was able to add to cart here, but shipping is $35 so total comes out to $184 since it's international.

http://www.fliestkicks.eu/Magento/n...7&mode=list&order=position&price=100-&size=35

If your true size is 9.5, it would be better if you went up 1/2 a size to a 10. I keep reading here that the toe box fits tight and it's best to go up 1/2 a size. Might have a better chance finding a size 10. Anyways, good luck.

Last edited:

i feel like theyre worth 150-170 shipped... i dont wanna get these 9.5s for 225 on impulse but right now theyre no where to be found... its unbelievable 
This store in Mexico has them. They're 2400 Pesos shipped to US, which comes out to 184 USD (according to Google). I've never ordered from them, but you pay through PayPal. They have  8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, and 12. 

http://www.lustmexico.com/nike-dunk-high-premium-sb/dp/4059

Last edited:
I don't like the way that release is turning out.

A couple of pairs here, 16 pairs there.

Damn, I live in Europe I feel like I'm gonna miss the only SB release I really want.

It's kind of hard to tell from the pic. But a stuffed them super tight to get the shape back
Unstuffing might work, but you also might want to loosen up the laces. If that bottom single lace row and the next 1 or 2 are tight, it's going to pull the toe box tighter right around where those lines form. May not be the culprit, but worth a shot. Either way, that doesn't look bad and probably isn't that noticeable on foot. Great shoe. Love mine. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom