2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man, still on the fence. I don't think I can resist a blk shoe w/ gum sole. I just want a real life photo, sans filter. Even the Nikestore photos sometime skew the look of a shoe. I'm leaning toward copping...

Copped.

[ATTACHMENT=6257]IMG_20140409_103131.jpg (2,088k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Just picked these up locally for 80$ in amazing condition.

looks good for $80 but why did you have to cover it up with that stupid card in the pic :smh:

Last edited:

Unstuffing might work, but you also might want to loosen up the laces. If that bottom single lace row and the next 1 or 2 are tight, it's going to pull the toe box tighter right around where those lines form. May not be the culprit, but worth a shot. Either way, that doesn't look bad and probably isn't that noticeable on foot. Great shoe. Love mine. 
this pass is amazing 
laugh.gif

Agreed. Even though he did my favorite player of all time REAL DIRTY.

Hahaha the Glove was just like "oh damn..." but Payton was your favorite player ever? Mine was probably Shawn Bradley......everybody dunked over, around, and on top of him hahaha

Worse thing about that White Chocolate elbow pass is that Raef didn't even finish the play. He got fouled and curled like a girl
laugh.gif

So any other sites having a sale as martini did? Looking to cop a few more items.

I will be happy when the ones I ordered arrives.

Back
Top Bottom