2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Doubt it. Different materials. 
510s have that stiff canvas whereas these have the nice suede. 

i think premiers run on the smaller side too with the wool fabric, my sweaters too, i wonder how birches run. I wasnt really basing it on materials though, just wishful thinking lol.

I think in general they run smaller in this era. like my size 13 floridians are kind of uncomfortable on one foot, just for width i couldve gone to a 14, but in length 13 is fine, and 12.5 would be perfect.

Last edited:
i think premiers run on the smaller side too with the wool fabric, my sweaters too, i wonder how birches run. I wasnt really basing it on materials though, just wishful thinking lol.
I swear I must have some busted up feet, haha. Im a 13+ and I found Premiers to be stiff but comfy once the material was worn in. 510s tight AF but they have also packed out a bit. 

Sweaters (both pairs) fit me to a T. 

Wearing these beat up bad boys for the day.

I swear I must have some busted up feet, haha. Im a 13+ and I found Premiers to be stiff but comfy once the material was worn in. 510s tight AF but they have also packed out a bit. 
Sweaters (both pairs) fit me to a T. 

lol i say the same thing. I have blue box sbs in a 11.5, and then shoes like the hyperposite 14 is great. i mainly do 13s now though, and all my newer era sbs tend to be a 13, unless i have to settle for a 12 or 14. I can do the 12s without the insole and its not bad, 14s fit good, but crease terribly luckily its not too noticeable on the neckfaces.

I bought em back in like my junior year during my high school days (2006). For about a buck or so at flight club. Wore em to skate, work, school lol. Now I'm slippin all over the place haha

Yeah bro sad story
Everything's gone, only dust and carbon left.

Did you see the video? Man that was a hell of a fire very suspect to me Colette got its shop products stolen and the next week oqium is on fire man !

Seems like they did not have insurance to get the resell value of the shoe back they can only get retail price of their stock and they had grails

Yeah I've been searching to see if anybody carried any stories in english, my french is very limited and it's been years. I can still remember a few verb conjugations, but not enough to really read a paper.

NICE! USPS SUCKS A F... THOUGH! Their customer service is terrible!

I guess it depends on what region you're in, but I love my route letter carriers. I don't think they've ever lost a package and I tend to get stuff in earlier than I remember when I was young. The only bad thing I can say is that they're pushing my neighborhood to put in curbside boxes which I don't feel like putting in myself.

I guess it depends on what region you're in, but I love my route letter carriers. I don't think they've ever lost a package and I tend to get stuff in earlier than I remember when I was young. The only bad thing I can say is that they're pushing my neighborhood to put in curbside boxes which I don't feel like putting in myself.
My issue is more with their shipping policies... it's almost like they don't want to realize that they're not the only shipping service available.. drives me nuts when sellers use them.. I almost always end up having to pick up my packages at the Post Office.. The fact that they don't redeliver unless you request it is ridiculous as well.. done venting.

Yeah I've been searching to see if anybody carried any stories in english, my french is very limited and it's been years. I can still remember a few verb conjugations, but not enough to really read a paper.

I guess it's like every language if you don't practice you loose everything

And also French is so hard to learn compared to english

Back
Top Bottom